Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

YAHHH BOISE !!!! Top 2 !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Ohhh wait ....... ;)

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/cities-with-dangerously-falling-home-prices.html

This year alone, Boise homes suffered a drastic 13.4% loss in value. Next year won’t offer relief either, with prices projected to slip another 2.5%. These drops landed Idaho’s capital city high on our watch list of cities with decreasing home prices.

“Prices in Boise Proper specifically haven’t come down quite as much as people expect, but in other areas around the city, prices have come down as much as 50% from where they were a few years ago,” says Cristina Pescaru, a Realtor with Gold Key Real Estate in Boise. “I think we absolutely haven’t seen the bottom of the market here.”

My daughter figures that by the time the boys go into college perhaps her house will increase to the same value she paid for it. So far upside down she will never see the light of day. Good thing she has a great job.

Hey if the Boise Broncos couldn't make it to the top two then why not the Boise housing market :rolleyes: Sorry to hear that.

Sure glad 4-5 years ago I didn't jump in and buy a bunch of rental property in Boise! :D

Ya had to know that one was coming Moosie!

Interesting, todays statesman attempted to make the valley feel warm and fuzzy....

"New homes and values are going up, a positive indicator for the Valley housing market."

Home sales in Ada and Canyon counties rose 5 percent, to 695 from 662, compared to the same month in 2010, according to figures released by the Intermountain Multiple Listing Service Sunday.

Houses listed for sale fell for the sixth straight month to 3,161, nearing the year’s low of 3,152 in April.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2011/12/12/1913286/ritzy-two-rivers-subdivision-showing.html

TJ, I'd say "OUCH" but That pain has been long gone ;) Even with homes dropping it's the time to pick up a few.... Just don't tell my wife my plans :eek:

LAwnboy, Bronco's are Number 1. No matter what the rankings put them :p

Fowl, YAh, it always depends who you talk too. the RE people say how it's all picking up. I don't see it. Kind of good for new home buyers though now to be able to pick something up if they want.....and can qualify for it.

The sad thing is Boise is probably still better than the rest of the state when it comes to home prices and sales. We can't even get an appraisal that a bank will accept because of the lack of comparables that have sold in the last 3 years.

I buy real estate. There are no good deals in WV. The market never changes here but we avoid the bubbles that way. There were articles and mentions on nationwide morning shows about the market here in Charleston being hot and holding it's value, problem is the values have never gone up or down, they hold steady.

Send some deals my way Moosie. I'd be interested in seeing what's available on that side of the world.

In MN I am loosing money on my home monthly. They just announced on the news that in the last MONTH home values dropped another 10%. I am upside down on my mortgage even though we have lived here for 15 years. Still, it is better then renting and about the same cost and eventually it will be paid off. I have been trying to convince my wife to move out west as my job is virtual so I can live anywhere. Still no luck.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back