Caribou Gear

NCAA Football Top 25.......

Big Slick

What in sam hill is going on. I guess no one wants to play LSU. Some more big upsets today...Loved Baylor taking Oklahoma to the wood shed.

Maybe this will help get a playoff system instead of BCS with so many 1 loss teams that will be left out.

:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:
Well we all know that BCS= Big Crock of S%&t!

Simple to do Top 16 If i'm not mistaken, there is 12 conferences including a independent. Add four more teams. Have the bowls sponsor each and every game. Maybe a little more money for the teams to spend. But with the sponsor that would help out.

I do think they need to keep their conference games the same, and not have a playoff there.
We may not get to see it soon. but i do think it will happen at a some point. There are so many teams this year that are proving that, anyone could win. Granted LSU is good and have gotten better all season. They have won games by different circumstances all year. They just find a way to win { We as hunter can do that also, Do the homework,practice, be in the game, and win at our game. }
Of course I'm a WV fan and there are a lot better teams out there. WV could have spoiled LSU early this year Honestly WV should be a one loss too. They gave it to LSU And Louisville. Syracuse was prepared , and kicked their ASS. :eek:

I vote Hell yea to the playoffs.

Already had a Playoff for National Champs----it was called SEC conference play
I do not like rematch for BCS Champs....ain't that easy....ask Mich St who lost to WI second time for Big Ten or Tennessee who were on their way to Natl Champs game but lost the second match-up with LSU.Champs game shud be between LSU and OK St.......
SEC shud have four auto BCS bowls this year----Champs game, auto to Conference, the ACC's bid since second in SEC-E beat sheit outta ACC Champ Clemson and the Big Least bid since it ended in a 3-way tie with worse in SEC UT plastering Cincin and second worst UK whipping Louisville....

Nothing like a repeat of a 6-9 sec game. Should be a real barn burner. I know which game I won't be watching. I'm looking forward to watching one of the alumni from my high school playing in the Go Daddy Bowl for Arkansas State.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back