Any Cards fans?

drahthaar

Holy Christmas, anybody on here live in St Louis and went to game 6?

Been a Cardinal fan my whole life up here in MT. Would have given a body part to witness the game tonight in person.

It was a pretty great game. Thought the Cards were done more than once. David Freese is trying to sweep the MVP awards.

Fan of both teams. Great game and great finish. Freese was great, Hamilton was great. Pujols kept his team in with his double, And, I love 7 game World Series!

I'm a pretty big unsophisticated baseball fan.Criticize baseball,criticize baseball players,but games like that should make anybody a fan of the sport.Talk about one on one pressure cooker.Just great!

Absolutely awesome game, am truly not a baseball fan and only watch during the world series, just because of games like this, good luck Cards.

I am naturally a Rangers fan but found myself rooting for both teams last night. I think the Cards are destined.

It was cool to see Hamilton 'Kirk Gibson' the ball out last night.

Epic game and series, one of the best I can remeber. Instant Classic! Thought the Cards were burried in the 7th. That Feese kid is something else. I picked the Rangers in 6, and was rooting for the Cards 'cause I want game 7! May the best team win!

May the best team win....wow, just thinking of that in this series. Who is the best team? I cannot at this point say one way or the other which makes this game 7 all the more special. If anything, I would say the Rangers lacked the ability to put the Cards away. They had chances to finish them and could not. If they cant get that out of their heads, it will be the Cards all the way.

That was baseball at it's finest.
It's great to have reminders like that for why you sit around watching a team lose for six months out of the year.
Rooting for the Cards tonight, sorry Beltre.

Congrats to the Cardinals the surprise of all of baseball.

Maybe my Dodgers can make it back to the promise land if we ever get rid of that owner. :mad:

Back