Yeti GOBOX Collection

OYOA Logo Gear Now Available!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry it took so long, but the OYOA store is now stocked with most of our logo gear, hats, and decals.

Here is the link.

http://onyourownadventures.com/store.php

Will be adding more items that are not yet here. Those will be MicroFleece vests and Season 3 DVDs. And, some other things as we find out what is selling and what is not.

There are no camo hats. Logos do not show up well on camo. If we get enough demand, we will be making a run of Camo hats in Optifade.

We are also thinking of doing a run of Sitka Celsius Vests with out logo embroidered on them. We can do that, with logos and shipping, for the retail price of Sitka Gear. Just depends on the demand for such things.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING AND APPLICABLE TAXES. THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY!

Micro Fleece Vest is on my list, so is a hoodie but it looks like only two colors for embrodered and 1 color for the other. Will there be other colors available?

Micro Fleece Vest is on my list, so is a hoodie but it looks like only two colors for embrodered and 1 color for the other. Will there be other colors available?

Not at this time. By the time we order even one more color, and enough of each size to make the pricing worthwhile, it gets expensive real fast. Trying to see what poeple like, what sizes sell the most, colors, styles, and then will be adding items based on that.

The Mrs .likes the hoodie. I guess that makes her a member instead of a widow. lol

I also couldnt quit laughing after I got home and watched "The big spill".

was really wanting a camo oyoa hat? also camo shirts? or also camo orange hats and shirts,,,I think they would be in high demand if available.

I'm wanting a trucker hat as well. Liking the old school mesh to keep the melon cool. I'm a little disappointed that the decals are only "truck" decals. Would like to see if they would work on a mini van as well.;):D

Randy....remember Patrick from BM? Just ordered him a shirt and hat! He looooves your show and wouldnt miss it!! By the way the buck he took in 08 last year made NV book.

Will be ordering some things soon. Was wanting a black long sleeve and hoodie for shooting out of the double bull but can wait until later.

Sorry it took so long, but the OYOA store is now stocked with most of our logo gear, hats, and decals.

Here is the link.

http://onyourownadventures.com/store.php

There are no camo hats. Logos do not show up well on camo. If we get enough demand, we will be making a run of Camo hats in Optifade.

Huh? You sell this stuff only for how it looks in photos and video ?
so bow hunters rate not at all...and neither does word of mouth...I'm hinking maybe some bow hunters who like the show would want a hat they could use...

Last edited:
thats true from strut nut,,,black long sleeve would be cool for the blind hunters,,,I vote for black shirts too.logo would show good too.

Huh? You sell this stuff only for how it looks in photos and video ?
so bow hunters rate not at all...and neither does word of mouth...I'm thinking maybe some bow hunters who like the show would want a hat they could use...

Hmmmmm, that thought never even occurred to me until reading your post. No, that wasn't the reason we picked what we did.

The concern was if people bought something with a logo we thought they would want others to be able to read what it says without grabbing them by the bill of the hat and pulling it close so they could read it.

The other concern is with the large number of camo choices and personal preferences people have for that. If we do it, it will be Optifade Open Country and/or Optifade Forest. As soon as you start down the camo path, you get twenty guys wanting twenty different camo patterns from every camo company out there.

Also, when you have to pay five dollars extra on average, for each garment, to license the camo pattern, are you getting to where people will not pay the price? Not sure.

As far as black items for hunting in blinds, that thought never occurred to me either, as I did not think people would go hunting with cotton garments. These are cotton or cotton-blend fabrics, so I did not think that people would use them for hunting. I guess I needed to think about that.

So, Fin is getting some good feedback here. I appreciate all of it.

Can't promise if/when we will have specific items you are looking for, as each garment, when you buy enough for the price breaks, in all four sizes, is an investment of almost $2,000 of inventory, embroider/printing, and shipping costs. Hats, less of an investment, as one size fits most, even big headed people like me. The risk is one or two people want it, but when you buy 75 of that item, do you end up sitting on the remaining 70 items in inventory? Not a position I want to find myself in.

Open country and forest pattern hats would be great. 1 of each for me.

Lawnboy;2198717 I'm a little disappointed that the decals are only "truck" decals. Would like to see if they would work on a mini van as well.;):D[/QUOTE said:
I can see it now; A decal in in the back window. and a huge 6X6 tied to the top. Front page of the Bozeman News. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back