Caribou Gear Tarp

Bought A Wiggy's Bag

emrah1028

Yep. That's about it. Just got delivered today, so I have no idea how good it's gonna be and cannot give a real review. It IS bigger than my old North Face that I've had for 10+ years. Don't even remember the name of the bag or the temp rating, but last year I was freezing my giblets off below 30 degrees. I think it'll be relegated to a car/summer/bug-out bag type duty.

The Wiggy's bag is rated to 0 degrees. I did not order the extra FRTSS (extra warmth) option, but for my needs, I think it'll suffice.

Now to plan a hunting trip. Just to field test the bag you see...

Emrah

love my wiggys. dont think it can be beat. kept me warm for 5 days when it was damp/wet. 0deg bag in 30deg temp. friend just had the same thing to say about his after his hunt this year. I have woke up with snow on me with just a saddle pad under me in 10deg temps. wouldnt change bags for anything and i am trying to shave weight from every posible thing

I hear it's getting down to 35 on Friday...how about just sleep outside that night, lol

I think you'll be pleased with your Wiggys bag, i've had my UltraLite for about 6 years now and it has yet to fail on me. Keeps me warm at night and if I have something wet on when I go to bed, it is bone dry when I wake up. There are other bags with the same "rating" that are lighter but I don't need to shave weight that badly, a good sleeping bag and shelter are the 2 most important items I will not scrimp on, lamilite is where it's at. I hope the bag serves you well for years to come.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back