Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Little League World Series - Montana

dainer

Have any of you been following the LLWS? It seems like there are a lot of guys from Montana on here. Anyways, if you are interested, Montana(Billings) made it to the U.S. championship game today. They will play the winner of Southern California and Pennsylvania on Saturday at 12 Pacific time. ABC is broadcasting it.

Been keeping track of Montana. Not much of a baseball fan but last nights game with MT/CA was a good game.

GO MONTANA

Way cool!! I'm planning a family vacation to Williamsport in a few years to hopefully infect my boys with the baseball bug. IMO, the Little League World Series is as fun of baseball to watch.

I've umpired LL for the past 25 years, first with my boys and the last 7 years with no kids involved so I watch it every year to watch the umpires. The Montana kids beat the Idaho team in the regional semi and they look like the real deal. Fun to watch them.

When I have the opportunity I try to catch the LLWS. I like it because these kids play at about the same skill level as the college games I've watched.

Yeah, those boys are skilled little ballplayers. They are fundamental sound. Its great to see a team that was such underdogs compete so well.

Going to have to say I'm for the Pa team.I haven't been able to watch it much this year

Sorry, mixedbag but they're out of it. Cali beat them last night. It's Cali vs. Billings on Saturday. I'm for the Billings Boys!!

Im following. Its completely awesome. Love that they beat California and my head will explode if they win the championship.

I can only imagine the hoopla for the US Championship if PA could have pulled it out against CA. At least CA won't have the pitcher available they had last night. He was throwing some cheese!!!

I'll be pulling forthe Billings boys now.They should have Cal. with the international division.Most people from there seem like there from another country to me

I too am pulling for Montana over those left coasters. Loved the walk-off homer the other night, but what I really got a kick out of was how mellow that kid was in his post-game interview - he seemed very genuinely unimpressed with his accomplishment.

Back