Buck Commander BlackGorge Pack for Elk?

NChunter

Has anyone seen the Buck Commander Black Gorge Pack? It looks almost exactly like the BlackHawk Black Gorge pack that is now discontinued. It is a daypack that expands to haul meat. They have it at Cheaper Than Dirt for $109. I like the design and looks of the pack, but I have not seen one in person, so I worry about the quality at so cheap a price. I know it is not a Mystery Ranch Crew Cab by any means. However, I need a pack for elk hunting, but I am on a very limited budget this year (no job after September). What do think? Would this pack hold up to hauling boned meat? Or, would I just be throwing away $109?
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemDetail.aspx?sku=75169

I think it is the same pack. My Dad bought the Blackhawk version for elk hunting. It should handle boned meat , we didn't get to find out last year in CO but hopefully we will in KY this year. My self I use Eberlestock J series pack. Some times you can find a good deal on a used one from some one that bought to go on a western hunt and decides to sell instead of going again. I do know that my Dad is very happy with his Black Gorge he even expanded and loaded full of gear for weight to simulate loading with meat and walk with it loaded getting ready for our hunt last year.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back