Recomended Taxidermist

Freedom

I was wondering if any of you from SW Montana had a favorite taxidermist??... Specifically for mounting a Mountain Goat.

My goat is getting done right now by Shawn Andres of Alpine Taxidermy. If my goat turns out like his other work it should be incredible.

Well I know you are saying to get it done locally, however, I have sent mine out a few times and have always loved this guys work and am now local to him in Nevada. It is definitely worth it. Wildlife Revolutions is his business. His name is Joe.

Take a look at the baby bobcat, the watering elk, and the running mountain lion. All of his work is great.

www.wildliferevolutions.com

Last edited:
From this.....

to this....mount wasn't painted and the base obviously wasn't finished when this picture was taken.

Rick's Taxidermy- Trout Creek.

BTW- From what I've seen of Shawn Andres' work I've been impressed with his taxidermy also.

Attachments

• 201_0121.jpg
    201_0121.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 3,792
  • CIMG0872[1].jpg
    CIMG0872[1].jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,377
Steve Brett with Game Trails Taxidermy in Florence. He does great work and has a pretty quick turn around. I know he does all the elk for RMEF's Great Elk Tour and I have also seen some of the goats he done. Super nice guy and highly recommend him. I've also heard good things about Alpine Artistry.

http://gametrailstaxidermy.com/

Bozeman, mt, taxidermist

Freedom. posted this previously on one of your threads..but I use Bridger Taxidermy, just a few miles north of Bozeman towards Bridger Bowl Ski. Justin Sabol had done four of my bulls, one muley, one BC caribou and my Mt Goat. I've been very satisified with his work, he gets them done two to three times faster than most and prices are better than most. My goat cost 1350 several years ago, think he's at 15-1600 now. My Brother in-law took his MT goat back home and had it done in ND, cost him 3k and I like mine better.
Sorry If I'm too late with the info.

Attachments

• nov10 005.jpg
    nov10 005.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,453

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back