Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Mt grizzilies

TOM IN TENNESSEE

So how many you Griz fans coming East to Knoxville to watch Griz kick UT??
Be glad it is this year when we have a total of 17 returning Sr and Jr players of whom only five were starters.....we begin our real trek back to Big Time next year so get us while you can!

Real Hunters bring the radio and have a hell of a time trying to make out the audio - enjoying every minute... and sometimes canning the evening hunt for sake of God, Country and our beloved - Griz!

As for the upcomming game... all TV for me. Pending I am not working... otherwise it is a bad day of report writing (with a second website of Griz video feed...) :D
Seems on those days - that report writing takes on a new meaning of dotting i's and crossing t's... proofreading a few times more then normal and whatever else to ensure that/those reports are bomb proof... Then the game ends and it is back out on the feet. ;)

That could be really embarassing for Tennessee and the SEC. Kinda like app state beating a really bad Michigan team.

Then the SEC could kick Tennesee out and take Texas A&M.

That could be really embarassing for Tennessee and the SEC. Kinda like app state beating a really bad Michigan team.

Then the SEC could kick Tennesee out and take Texas A&M.

That was not a bad Michigan team at all. There only other losses that year were to Ohio State, Wisc. and Oregon... not exactly doormats of the BCS. They beat the likes of Mich. State, Florida, Purdue, and Penn State.

Appy state only wins that game 1 or 2 times out of 10, but it did prove that the distance between high level FCS teams is not that far from non-elite FBS teams. I believe NDSU has a winning record agains FBS opponents since making the 1AA jump with wins against Minnesota and Kansas with never really being embarassed against anyone.

Could the Griz beat Tennessee... maybe. Is the jury still out on how good these non-Hauck Griz are... absolutely. Will NDSU win the FCS national championship this year... without question.

Well we just gave our pre-season All SEC Safety the boot (already enrolled at McNeese State)....He was a Lane Kiffin recruit btw.
Our offense will start 8 Sophs against the Griz......

At the minimum I would like to see the Griz make a game out of it even if they come up a little short.
Myself, I am more concerned about being able to pick up the BSU came on radio in the mountains of SE Oregon. May have to drive into Sumpter so my bro can relay scores to me by cell phone.

The winningest team for the last decade in Div II or wtf ever they call it now, did well in my opine! Defensive line whipped our line at least 90% of game....and ever bounce of our six fumbles went our way and your two did not go your way and your interceptions were negated by penalties and ours went for a TD. I think the Griz aquitted theirselves well! No luck!!

Yeah I didn't see the game but with a new starting quarterback and some new guys everywhere I think they did fine. The caliber of athletes in SEC is just overwhelming to a smaller school like the U of M. We'll see how the year progresses.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back