Caribou Gear Tarp

dad's 2010 UT mule deer

lbirch

I helped my dad get his largest mule deer ever in Utah last year. Its a heavy, symmetrical 27" 4 pt with nice eye guards...what a day that was! He just got the mount back. I like it but the ears pinned back doesn't do anything for me. My dad couldn't be any happier. He's 76.dad's deer.jpg

dad's deer 3.JPG

Great buck and mount. The ears make it look like he's listening for something. I think they look fine. Thanks for the picts.

You're from Utah aren't you going to be banished if you're not solely on Monster Muleys?;)

I think the ears look good too, not full sneak but tucked back a little to help highlight that awesome rack.

Really nice buck and mount, thanks for sharing.

Congrats to your dad on a great buck and mount. As for the ears, I think it looks more natural and relaxed with the way they are on the mount. Looks really good!

Don't get me wrong, the mount looks great and I love looking at it. I'm just partial to the "oh no" look with the ears open searching forward.

I do live in Utah, Southern Utah to be exact, I've never been a subscriber to or posted anything on Monster Muleys. I will admit that I'm a subscriber to other publications...all in the name of research and entertainment.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back