PEAX Equipment

PA hunter looking for Co elk/muley archery partner/s

worx53

Looking for completely self-sufficient partner/s for September archery elk/muley hunt.
This is completely DIY, I have a good area accessible by atv and also a wilderness area backup spot. I have truck/ camping equipment/ one atv. looking for a guy who is tough, will help pack meat, share fuel/driving/road expenses. I would like some references. I don't want to babysit. I am flexible with the dates, but want to go for 2 weeks.
570-253-2119, 570-493-0927

I am also looking for a partner. I am from Illinois, age 56. I wish to hunt the last 6 or seven days of archery season. Two weeks is two much for this guy. I hunted 8 days last year in unit 62 and I feel I may not of made it 9. Ha! Took a nice 280 5x5 on the last day though. A guy that was supposed to go with on his first Colorado trip this year has not been in contact for a few weeks. I think his feet must of got cold. If anyone is interested send me a reply.

Pick up a left over Montana tag,if theres any left,and you could come out with me and a partner in 3 weeks.We will be out there for 2 weeks,and we're both from Pa

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back