MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

TrailCam Question

blue devil

What is a good trailcam for a decent price. Rather not spend $200 on one! Looking for sumthing that is good quality, decent photos, but won't break my wallet. I'm looking to possibly purchase at least 2 if not 3 trailcams

I have had very good luck with Cuddeback Capture cameras,they take nice pictures and are very easy on batteries.

Truth cam 35....decent pictures and on amazon for 80 bucks. I know several people who have them and they are decent.

Take a look at the bushnell, I have one and have never had a problem with it. I am no expert but it works good for me...

I have a Stealthcam. I am very happy with the pictures, and the IR has excellent reach. The one thing that I don't like so much about it is that the trigger speed is pretty slow. I usually put it on an apple tree or some other place they will be standing around a bit, so it doesn't matter, but not a very good camera if you expect them to be moving through quickly.
Also, the first Stealthcam I got was a dud, but I got it at Cabelas and they replaced it no questions asked. I have had the replacement for a few years now with no issues.
I have also found that the pictures in extreme cold (probably 30 deg. below zero or colder) get fuzzy. This is not a normal condition, so it really doesn't become an issue. I guess it is a good sign that I have had it out in these conditions and it is still running!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back