"The Masters" tickets

the nikster

Any body else put in for the lotto?
I put in to the drawing to attend the tournament next year. I placed my app about 3 months ago and was told I would be notified mid July.
I keep looking....
Is anybody else waiting, or am I just being gay! (not that there's anything wrong with that)

I didn't know they did it that way. That would be an awesome long weekend though, good luck.

My buddies drew practice round tickets last year and had a blast. My uncle has had tickets for as long as I can remember. My parents have been a few times with his tickets, but I've never made it down there. My dad said it was the most amazing course he's ever seen. He couldn't even find a pine needle that was out of place.

so, I put in for the lottery, and draw practice round tix if lucky. Then I promptly sell them for 3-5 times face value then turn that cash into a hunt tag purchase. Sounds good to me.

Weep, Weep!
According to the Augusta National website...This was the first year they also placed tounament tickets for lottery drawing. Historically they have gone to whomever had tickets last year.
The real money is in housing in Augusta. A decent sized house can earn a years worth of mortgage payments in the 2 weeks of practice and tounament.

Back