Kyle Bush Beat Down?

MuddyBull

Just read where Childress layed the wood to Kyle after the truck race? I guess Kyle got into another Childress driver on the cool down lap and the ol man had enough. It will be intresting to see the fall out of this one. Gonna start watching the dvr'd Kansas Sprint Cup race in a bit, ( I like being able to ff throught the slow parts) should be a good one!

Kyle seemed subdued in pre race interviews. That is a tough spot to be in: be the guy who got his butt whipped by a 66 yr old or be the 27 yr old that bested a sr citizen. Sounds like Childress had told Kyle to quite wrecking his iron post race or he would make it right. Seems Richard is a man of his word.
I now have a favorite race team in RCR.

That was an awesome day!:D

Attachments

• WK-AU853A_SP_FE_G_20100805174025.jpg
    WK-AU853A_SP_FE_G_20100805174025.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 269
I understand it was just like that...the old man went off. KB does not need to get any uglier and he is one baaaaaaaaaad man on the track. Childress tires of getting his ass kicked. (they need to hold a NASCAR celebrity fight night and let the boys knock the snot out of each other in the ring off the track.)

KB does have a lot of talent but he still wears no Cup Championship rings. He needs to stop worrying about how baaaaaaad he thinks he is and close the deal.

Pretty sad for RCR when the toughest guy is the 66 y/o owner.

I think the best fight would be Delana Harvick v Kyle Busch.

Joey Lagano was right, we know who wears the fire suit in that family....:hump:

http://nascar.about.com/b/2011/06/06/richard-childress-fined-50000-per-punch.htm

NASCAR announced the penalties today for team owner Richard Childress' actions following the Camping World Truck Series races in Kansas. Eyewitnesses report that Childress had Kyle Busch in a headlock and punched him three times. Childress took exception to Busch sideswiping RCR driver Joey Coulter's truck after the checkered flag on Saturday.

Childress was not allowed on pit road during Sunday's Sprint Cup race in Kansas. Today NASCAR put Richard Childress on probation through the end of the year and fined him $150,000. NASCAR found that Kyle Busch did not violate his existing probation and there were no penalties for Busch's part of the incident.

$150,000 is a pretty steep fine. I wonder if Childress thinks it was worth it?

Wow, for 150k I bet Richard wishes he would have smacked him a little more. I'm sure plenty of his drivers would have loved to do it, but they would have faced fines and point penalties. It just cost Childress a pile of money. Kyle can run a car with the best, but you gotta be able to back up the attitude on the track when the race is over....

That was an awesome day!:D

I actually got to talk to Nolan Ryan, he was getting on a plane to Houston and was standing right behind me. I wanted to ask him about kicking Robin Ventura's arse but I asked if he had done any hunting instead. I think I surprised him with that by the look on his face.

I think they should have given Childress the $150,000.That sport is going down the tubes fast,and he got them some much needed talk.I use to watch it a little,but the new cars have made it even MORE boring now

I actually got to talk to Nolan Ryan, he was getting on a plane to Houston and was standing right behind me. I wanted to ask him about kicking Robin Ventura's arse but I asked if he had done any hunting instead. I think I surprised him with that by the look on his face.

I used to do the same with Randy Jones, Padres, every time I saw him at the park. Dude would talk hunting for hours.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back