Coke 600

Zach

Even when NASCAR tries to hand Jr. the win he can't manage to grab it...

Caution should have come out anyway, but what a finish.

Huge Junior fan here.....
Yep, caution should have come out(IMO). The potential danger was a lot more on the last lap than when Jimmy blew up. Two great races today, two great winners, two paradigm type finishes. Both the Indy car and the NASCAR sported the National Guard signage-anybody else notice that?

I told my wife the same thing. If they can throw a caution for a hot dog wrapper. but can't for a wreck. hmmmmmm. Here it is Jr. guess he should have had teamates shoving him around in the earlier caution. It was a little more interesting verses other races.

If caution would have come out and JR pitted or coasted to pits, he would have finished way worse than his coasting did!
I applaud NASCAR for NOT throwing the yellow flag----wreck was behind the frontrunners and not between them and finish line! NASCAR already changed the outcome of one race this year by a quick caution flag on last lap when their "winner" was being passed and they threw a caution for a wreck way behind but passed finish line....

Starting a new pool ....who will win again first----Kobe, Jr., or Tiger??

If caution would have come out and JR pitted or coasted to pits, he would have finished way worse than his coasting did!
I applaud NASCAR for NOT throwing the yellow flag----wreck was behind the frontrunners and not between them and finish line! NASCAR already changed the outcome of one race this year by a quick caution flag on last lap when their "winner" was being passed and they threw a caution for a wreck way behind but passed finish line..

I agree with you 100%.

New pool: Jr.

I applaud NASCAR for NOT throwing the yellow flag----wreck was behind the frontrunners and not between them and finish line! NASCAR already changed the outcome of one race this year by a quick caution flag on last lap when their "winner" was being passed and they threw a caution for a wreck way behind but passed finish line....

If the caution had been for debris, then yeah don't throw it, but for a wreck I'm leaning on the side of caution and keeping someone else from being injured or worse.

As far as those 3, that's like the Dead Pool...

That pool is a tough one since tiger stands no chance this year and kobe is done for a few months till season starts again however jr hasnt won in forever im gonna say kobe since a bball win is way easier for kobe then the others unless you mean a championship

I live 4-5 miles from the track where they race the Coke 600, and have for 43 years. I have no idea of who won, who came in second, or who ran out of gas. All I do know is, there are always an extra 150,000 rednecks running around Concord (NC) for two weeks in May. I have been to two races in that 43 years and hated both! Can`t even get into Walmart, which I believe is the only store they prefer, for all the buggies full of beer being pushed around by those "fans". :rolleyes:

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back