European hangers from wyoming556

Badlandcat

Got a couple skull hangers from wyoming556 and they are great. Very well made and simple to use. Put last years mulies up.
P10101463.JPG

P1010145.JPG

P10101393.JPG

P10101382.JPG

very nice....I like those much better than the previous wyo versions

Badlandcat,
First off WOW those are some nice bucks. Everythign you have ever posted was a monster and these are no exception. They look like they could have been from the same gene pool. Glad you like the brackets. Thanks for your help.

Wyo556

Good looking hangers and mulies. I get jealous looking at stuff on here a lot, now I'm not only jealous - I'm almost embarrassed about what I put up on my wall. WOW great deer.

So far they have worked for mulies, whitetail, antelope, and mt lion. I appreciate everyones help in testing and taking pictures as well as the feedback provided. This is the newest version of the bracket and installation is extremely easy with only 1 screw to install. The brackets are 2 piece so you can take your euro mount down to show off and easily hang it back up. If you are looking for fancy high end powder coated brackets with side to side and up down adjustability these are not for you, those products are available from other sources. If you are looking for a small simple bracket to hang your euro mounts this will help get those mounts displayed on your wall and not cost a lot to do it.

I have ordered the materials to make 50 more brackets. I'm going to sell this batch for $12 each or 10 for $100 including shipping. If you live in Oklahoma you will have to pay sales tax Brackets will be painted black or I can leave them raw if you want to paint another color. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

I will also give you one for free if you have a species I don't currently have pics of and will take some pics for me to use. So far I only have mule/whitetail, antelope, and mt lion. I still need bear, coues, blacktail, sheep(dinkshooter has one I think), mt goat, etc....

Great Mulie! Dink has one to test or Dink has a sheep? Im curious if they work for sheep?

Last edited:
Great Mulie! Dink has one to test or Dink has a sheep? Im curious if they work for sheep?

I believe Dink has a euro mount sheep I have seen pictures of. I have not tested this on a sheep but will be more than happy to send you one to try for free. Send me a PM with your info.

I love the look of the new model. Its a great product, at an awsome price. Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bo.mooneyham
Back