Caribou Gear

cute little horn...

sneakem

... cute little guy from a couple of days ago...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks hardly worth packing out, guess it might be worth pitching out for yard art.

Knowing my luck I'll find the other side 3 year from now and realize that I've walked past it 4 times...:D
Ironic thing is my buddy picked up the previous year same side 30 minutes before I found the brown. Didn't even realize it until we got home. They were within a 1/4 of a mile of one another too. So... actually we're searching for 2 sides of the same horn..lol Just have to keep griding the area... I guess...:(

Good news is he's alive and growing... should be a 5.5-6.5 year old buck this year by best guess:hump:

Last edited:
So . . . . .we need either the other side posted or the score of that one! I would be like a kid at Christmas with a horn like that. Would probably even get kicked out of bed by my wife when I left my comfort blanket behind and climbed in holding on to that thing. :)

This side is 86 and change... but the other is probably bigger, which should make it easier to find...one would think..;)

Here is my favorite smarty pants line that was actually said to my brother by someone who has never been though the pain. We generally all use it to rub salt into wounds:

"Well did you look around for the other side? Alot of time, I hear they can be fairly close by".:confused:

This side is 86 and change... but the other is probably bigger, which should make it easier to find...one would think..;)

Crap and I felt good about the 78" I picked up a couple weeks ago. Good luck with that other side.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back