PEAX Equipment

Heres a couple LOGO ideas

Damn, I like those. Partial to the last one tho, think it would look good in the back window of a rig.

Thanks a ton, Blue Devil. Very nice work.

When the graphics group sees those, it will be all they can do to not say, "Told you so." They had shown me some stuff similar to that when we first started. Not exactly, but similar.

The next samples for comment will be some itteration similar to these, and maybe one of these.

Thanks again. Interested in what people think of these ones. I want to pick the one people like most as part of our next round of samples.

Not a problem, glad to help. I just appreciate all the help the site give me on hunting and equipment and enjoy it a lot. You guys do good work. I like #1 & #3 the most, eventhough I'm like you. I love chasing speed goats and would love to see a pronghorn on the logo. Let me know if you need any other suggestions, I have a lot more ideas in my head. Thanks for letting me try my hand at them.

I really like number 4. That is more along the lines of the idea I had in my head. Would be interesting if you could zoom in the mountain a bit and have a silhouette of a guy with a pack on climbing the ridge. So on that logo climbing right to left. I think a guy with a pack is more important than incorporating an animal. I had originally thought of using your existing compass logo coming up over the left of the mountain (like the sun) with the mountain tapering down and hiker on the right. I like the OYOA in the black as it will continue to become the recognizable symbol of this whole thing.
Just my opinion of course

I like #4 as well, but to tell you the truth, I kind of like the changes that Lawnboy suggested. Same basic concept as #4, with a little more detail.

I also like #4. Just my humble opinion.

Liking #4. Simple, represents what we stand for and very marketable on clothing....and windows.

I really like number 4. That is more along the lines of the idea I had in my head. Would be interesting if you could zoom in the mountain a bit and have a silhouette of a guy with a pack on climbing the ridge. So on that logo climbing right to left. I think a guy with a pack is more important than incorporating an animal. I had originally thought of using your existing compass logo coming up over the left of the mountain (like the sun) with the mountain tapering down and hiker on the right. I like the OYOA in the black as it will continue to become the recognizable symbol of this whole thing.
Just my opinion of course

I concur...

#4 does it for me. I'd be interested in seeing something incorporating some of Lawnboy's suggestions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back