OYOA on Sportsman - 3/28

npaden

My Dish Pass picked up the first episode of OYOA on the Sportsman Channel on March 28th at 10:00pm. Not sure if all the old episodes are going to run before the new ones come out in June or what.

It says Episode 1 - Original Air Dat 7-3-2009 - Wyoming Elk Sports

Those are some old school episodes:D I think you're right. They are showing some older shows as a primer for the upcoming season. I guess their getting the sportmans channel viewers up to date with OYOA. Can't wait for the new season.

Yeah, priming the pump a little bit. These are Season One episodes and late in May and June, you will see the Season Two stuff. They still have not given me the calendar of these early airings, so I better look at my DirectTV program guide and see when it will be starting.

The big premier starts in late June, early July.

Will be interested to see if the production company made any tweaks or changes to these.

From the little insider viewings I've seen:D they won't need too many tweakings. Should be another solid showing for OYOA

"tips for the solo hunter" is what the info says when I checked on what tonights episode was about on Sportmans channel.

Ideally they wll fill in with better information in the future.

the sportsman channel really scored by picking up oyoa,they will soon find some dedicated viewers that enjoy real d.i.y. type hunting,I sure enjoy your show over just about all others ive seen with eastmans a close second.

Randy,

I recalled pieces of the Wyoming Elk Episode & I see why they kicked you off of the Outdoor Channel. I am watching right now on the Sportsmen Channel! Did they edit some of the non-guided or real hunting talk on the OC?

I applaud you guys again for representing & telling it like it is...

Randy,

I recalled pieces of the Wyoming Elk Episode & I see why they kicked you off of the Outdoor Channel. I am watching right now on the Sportsmen Channel! Did they edit some of the non-guided or real hunting talk on the OC?

I applaud you guys again for representing & telling it like it is...

Yeah, they did some tweaks to the edits. They missed a couple big ones that I asked for with this one, but they had only a few days to turn these around, so I am not going to lose too much sleep over it.

The tent vignette, which I protested from the beginning, has to go. It was the rookie relying on the pros, and the rookie was right on that one. Oh well.

Funny to watch these again, two years later, and compare to the edits I have on my computer for Season Three. Shows how far we have come. Not that the first season was bad, but it just seems we are much better at telling the story after the third year.

have you got a date when season 3 will actually start,I just cant miss your 2 yard elk that you have on your preview.your show is tops for d.i.y. strictly public land for the average guy.

Still a good show.

I bet in 5 years you will look back at the current episodes & shake your head. You also look skinnier in the new episode previews, MUST BE SOME QUALITY EDITING & CAMERAWORK.:D

good show last night. What was really striking was the difference between it and the other shows I put the wife through just ahead of it. In short, she had no use for the other shows...

She also said, "If that is the guy you ran into up in ND, why is he complaining about how cold Wyoming is":D

Back