Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Things are happening!

drahthaar

Seems a bit early, but it is what it is.

Looks familiar. Gotta find the other side.
temp430.jpg

temp423.jpg

temp419.jpg

download002.jpg

bustedup.jpg

And this dummy, busted his off at the base.
straitbrow.jpg

turners049.jpg

He is just a fighter I guess. Bulls don't seem to get busted up here in NW MT like you see in UT and AZ. Not as many, not as much fighting I think.

Sorry Draht but I just can't take my eyes off your Jim Crumleys "Treebark" jacket. Brought back lots of memories. I still have mine from high school. Classic. Oh and awesome find:D

Sorry Draht but I just can't take my eyes off your Jim Crumleys "Treebark" jacket. Brought back lots of memories. I still have mine from high school. Classic. Oh and awesome find:D

LOL, I put the pic up, and thought, oh god, I'm gonna get called out on the "old school" treebark. Thanks for not disappointing. Pretty cool eh. Got that jacket back in high school.

Nice find. Where's that kids coat?

If his kids are anything like mine you can't keep coats on them. People think I'm abusive or poor because they are always outside with the coats off:eek: My mom used to get after me but she soon realized it was no use. They don't like to be restricted by the jacket.

Man, those are great pics and great finds! Looks like the snow is tapering off in your neck of the woods. I woke up this morning to 6" of new powder here at the house. :)

Yeah, the valley floor is, you get up anywhere else, its full on winter. Tough going too, the snow is so rotten in places, you sink up to your ass WITH snowshoes on.

Hah, neither have I, it was just around the edges of the clearcut, out in the clearcut, hard pan snow, in the timber, ice. Very wierd. I set up one trail cam on a melted off south facing slope, just to see if anything starts moving back up the mountain soon.

Your in trouble now. I recognize the mtns in the background and the tree behind your son in the 2nd pic. Nice find. They are still packing on C. Falls stage.

UH-OH, you're good dogs!

I wish I knew who owned the land on the north side of the rd we were talking about. I guess those bulls have been over there. I will just concentrate on these 5 bulls hanging over here. And there will be more that move up into were I hiked today for sure, still just too much snow, still 3-4 feet in most of it, but lots of RM maple to browse. They'll get there.

That my friend is a good question. I found 2 whitetail sheds last night while out working with the dogs at a fishing access site. They look like last years though.

Cool find Draht.
I went and glassed the local winter range last weekend, and quite a few of the older bulls had shed. I`d guess maybe twenty percent.
The snow`s got all the bulls congregated down low too.

My hunting buddy took a peak around where we saw a couple of the bulls wandering and came up with this, another piece of the puzzle. Gosh its hard waiting for them to either drop or leave. We just don't want to go mucking around where we think they are hanging out.

glacier093.jpg

glacier094.jpg

turners049.jpg

turners127.jpg

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back