Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bears vs Grizz

Big Slick

Tonight at 1900 mst the Northen Colorado Bears are going to lay the wood to the Montana Grizz!!:p I'm looking for a fight!! On ESPN 2! Hope it's a good game! This is to go to the big dance.

Looks like RPI # 109 vs 102. Its pretty sad that one of these teams will get in and many teams that are much better stay home.

Looks like RPI # 109 vs 102. Its pretty sad that one of these teams will get in and many teams that are much better stay home.

Just have to win the conference tourney and your in, never made sense to me either. The program sure needs the shot in the arm though.

I am actually working down in Greeley this week. Tons of people raggin on the Griz. At dinner everyone seemed to be wearing their NCU stuff...but of course a huge table of Griz fans as always showing support on the road. Anyway GO GRIZ!!

Slick,

Looks like they are going to do it. 57 50 with less than a minute. Those kids will have the time of their life along with the few hundred fans that travel with them to watch their NCAA game.

I was amazed at the types of fouls that were being called. Good thing UNC missed about half their 35 foul shots on the 35 fouls called against the Grizzlies or it would have been an absolute blowout. Then again the officiating was better than the Rutgers/ St Johns game and better than the night before when UNC showed 6 fouls when they actually had 7 (which would have put NAU into bonus shots). It doesn't suprise me though, the officiating has not been top notch through out the NCAA this year for sure.

I agree on the poor officiating. Last weekend I took my daughter to the OSU vs Texas girls game and I swear one of the refs must have been a Texas alum or was paid off. It seem like they are affecting the outcome of games more and more.

As long as the Griz lost, I am a new found fan of the Northern Colorado Bears.

I am actually working down in Greeley this week. Tons of people raggin on the Griz. At dinner everyone seemed to be wearing their NCU stuff...but of course a huge table of Griz fans as always showing support on the road. Anyway GO GRIZ!!
All Griz!

Eh, grats to those... eh? NCU? :p

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back