Cardinals starting off the season from hell

drahthaar

We aren't 1 week into it and my Cards have lost Cy Young runner-up Wainwright for the season, and Carp blew up his hammy today. And not to mention, they didn't get Albert Pujols signed.

UGGH,.

Natural born cards fan here.
It seems to me they overachieve when they are missing good people.
Don't count 'en out yet!
Definitely frustrating, though.

Looks like things are starting out the way they ended up last season....sure hope they can get it turned around!

Could be worse...you could be a Mariners fan:eek:

Or it could be worse than that, you could be a Cubs fan....:W:

I'm hoping my young Padres don't choke again and take the NL West. I leave for Spring training in 2 weeks!!!:hump::hump::hump:

anyone can root for a winner. takes heart to root for the cubbies.........

Cards suck!!!

rumor has it pujols may be a south sider next season for $30,000,000.00 per.

Nice. Growing up in MT, I never got feel the full voraciousness of that rivalry between cubs and cards.

When I went to school in IA, then I saw the effects. Great Rivalry.

Nice. Growing up in MT, I never got feel the full voraciousness of that rivalry between cubs and cards.

When I went to school in IA, then I saw the effects. Great Rivalry.

I've been to Cubs/Cards games at Wrigley and both Busch stadiums. It can get pretty wild.
Gotta love it!:D

It reeks of urine and broken dreams. :D
I really liked Milwaukee's park the best out of the ones I've been to. I'd really like to go to Pittsburgh..that park looks amazing. Too bad they don't have any fans.

back in the day, wrigley was one of the best there was. now, not so much. candlestick is nice. the old comiskey was a lot of fun when the white sux were winning. not to crazy about any of the new parks. seems the owners forgot it was about baseball, not the "new digs". ala jerry jones.

nothing you can say about the cubs, or the rivalry means much. probably been a fan longer than you've been around. best times were at those games. some folks carry it overboard. no point in spending the night in jail over a baseball game.

back in the day, wrigley was one of the best there was. now, not so much. candlestick is nice. the old comiskey was a lot of fun when the white sux were winning. not to crazy about any of the new parks. seems the owners forgot it was about baseball, not the "new digs". ala jerry jones.

nothing you can say about the cubs, or the rivalry means much. probably been a fan longer than you've been around. best times were at those games. some folks carry it overboard. no point in spending the night in jail over a baseball game.

Just ribbin' ya. :D
You're right, some of those guys are loony tunes...throwing beer, screaming, cussing. :rolleyes:

OH crap, I thought this was about the Worst N.F.L. franchise in history... carry on

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back