Super Bowl Half time

Come on, the 90 seconds of Slash was pretty cool. The accompaniment, not so much.

Interesting split by generations. My 16 year old thought it rocked, I couldn't stand another second of it and left the room until the 2nd half started.

Nemont

I have to agree with Miller, the only good part of the show was the 90 seconds of slash. Good football but horrible entertainment.

Halftime commitee. Hire an Usher who did the splits after some Black Eyed Peas went to pot as a Blonde couldn't keep her song together and the best part was a guy named Slash? Well then I guess it was a great show! John

I outlived pop music's target audience at least 30 years ago.

...but you have to admit, Fergie gives her all.

newyear_pee.jpg

Agree with Miller, Slash was cool, they needed to turn up his guitar, the rest of the show was hammered with technical screw up as well. Was hoping the Peas would put on a good show, but it wasn't to be, just horrible.

Slash was great...Dont listen to pop or what ever that was. Now I see why. That was just bad. had it muted till we seen slash. Then hit mute again......:eek:

Hell they couldn't even keep all the stage lights on.....Christina, though a bit better to gawk at, wasn't much better than Rosanne with the antheme.

Too bad Slash couldn't play loud enough to drown the rest out.

I gagged on National anthem....only to have it return at halftime.....does anyone know why they get these so called celebs to perform???? Does it actually increase attendance or viewership???? Makes me want to watch Chris Matthews! Well , maybe not

Piss poor half-time show. Was a great game though.

I liked that Glee Babe.. [ Lea Michelle].. the rest stunk.. could not hear Slash.. Prince was better [ louder]

That dorito's add was Super Gay!.. YUCK!

I gagged on National anthem....only to have it return at halftime.....does anyone know why they get these so called celebs to perform???? Does it actually increase attendance or viewership???? Makes me want to watch Chris Matthews! Well , maybe not

Yeah, they were bad, but not that bad. Hey look at the bright side, no Olbermann in the pre-game show this year!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back