Superbowl Picks...

Bucnutz.wis

Well, today is the day the Packers pound some steel and win back the Lombardi Trophy....;)

I'm going with:

Green Bay - 35
Steelers - 21

Go Pack Go !!

GB 23-Pitt 21! Let's go GB hope Aaron Rogers has an awesome day today, he is from Northern CA not far from where I grew up!

Pitt by 10.Pitts. got too good of a defense and running game.The running game will keep Rogers off the field and wear the defense down.Should be good to watch
If the packers can stop the run the game is all theirs

I am going for both of them to lose.

Just hope my numbers come up.

Green Bay28- Pitts 27 Lets go PACK. Bring that trophy back home where it belongs. Leinies please.

Backup Quarterback Matt Flynn is from my Hometown and played for my alma mater. I think it will be close, Green Bay 35 -- Pittsburg 31

35-10 at halftime. 42-24 end of regulation. I strongly dislike Pitt but, I pick them to win in a game that will be over before halftime.

Backup Quarterback Matt Flynn is from my Hometown and played for my alma mater. I think it will be close, Green Bay 35 -- Pittsburg 31

My pick is GB because of Matt Flynn bing from LS&U. We have around 30-35 people coming over for the game. Like Jabber said before, I just hope my numbers come up! John

Steelers 27-Green Bay 17. The Steelers are the more complete team offense, defense, special teams, but if Rodgers starts lighting it up, I could be wrong,

I am gonna say 28-10 Steelers I am not a fan of either team but I am a fan of Mike Tomlin and hope he wins another ring in his short time as coach

I'm an AFC guy, but can't root for Roethlisberger. Hoping Green Bay pulls it out. It will be close, I think.

I'm an AFC guy, but can't root for Roethlisberger. Hoping Green Bay pulls it out. It will be close, I think.

I think the Steelers will win. 31-21.

I'm with you Oak. Hate what Roethlisbergers done in the off season. He's going to do it again. My wife still supports him. Says the girl should shoulder some of the blame. weird. Shame on the Rooneys for not dumping him.

41-3

Rodgers loses the game in historic fashion 5 interceptions in the first half and gets pulled before the 2 minute warning. Never takes another snap for the Packers again.

Back