Tred Barta

Mudranger1

wow just read that he was paralyzed from the chest down...a little behind the times I guess. reminded me a lot of my Dad...loved him but couldn't stand him at the same time...I enjoyed his hunting shows quite a bit and you could always tells his guides were aggrivated with him..lol...sad news to hear

He still hunts and films shows. He still rants and everything. He's a very inspirational story.

And I know he has a horrible thing going on all, but holy crap you should have listened to him rant and rave during the Hidden Gems wilderness proposal meetings. Good grief.

So much for doing it the hard way, the Barta way...

That's awesome. Agreed. Sell the multi-million dollar ranch, his 3 brand new F-350's (handicap equipped), and get back to reality. He can then afford his bills, and the great hunting community, I am sure will keep him in the hunt. :W:

post number 14 has the 'foundation' link....I still think if he sold his trucks and boat and house and stopped going on all these expensive guided hunts, he wouldn't need a 'foundation' to help with his medical bills. It just makes me feel even more strongly about him being a db

John,
Ditto on the db part. I watched the show where he let one of his buddies do the elk hunt becasue he was hurt and just could not stand to watch him.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back