Caribou Gear

Gas Prices and 2011

'Ike'

Ouch is all I can say right now...Looks like 'trip/hunt' planning will take on a whole new meaning this year...Up .38 cents in a week here and climbing! :mad:

Attachments

• GasPrices.jpg
    GasPrices.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 454
$2.77 here. I heard the other day that Colorado had the lowest average price nationwide. Not sure if it is still that way.

$3.19 here for regular,but if I have a license;will travel.I here on the news its suppose to get close to $4 again.I'm more worried about how those prices effect my work more then my hunts.at least the stock market went up a little the past few months

Diesel is around $3.25 right now in Shreveport, LA. In 2008 on a trip out west I paid a High of $4.95 going out there and coming back it had dropped about 50-75 cents. Later that year as everything leveled off I paid a Low of $1.62 for Diesel and I though the $4+ a gallon was here to stay. It's not at the pump where it hits you, you order a list of supplies and there is a Fuel Surcharge and you order a big item and the shipping is half what the item was. Food and production costs are Deal killers. I have seen most of the Prospect Packages coming into my Drafting Firm come in as Oil Prospects ever since we have flooded the market place with Natural Gas. John

My Kenworth log truck has twin 80 gal.tanks and gets less than 5 mpg. Every time I fill up it equals a NR elk tag cost.

My Kenworth log truck has twin 80 gal.tanks and gets less than 5 mpg. Every time I fill up it equals a NR elk tag cost.

Ouch! We're starting at $3.33 for regular and goes to $3.53 for supreme. Afraid to look at diesel...That's a cheap spot also!

Paid 3.80 last night. Hope it hits $5 by summer. It'll keep a lot of guys sitting at home on the couch, and my fishing grounds will be nice a quiet. Business as usual for me, as I don't own a gas guzzler.

2.84 in AZ (least this part).
3.00 + is insane! Only the start too - I suppose... OUCH!

Agree about the fishing aspect though :)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back