Yeti GOBOX Collection

Thermarest prolite plus, or any sleeping pad

drahthaar

I've decided on the prolite plus, just don't trust how light the neoair is. My question to those who have them. Did you get the 72 inch or the 47 inch? Is it necessary to have your calves on a mat for comfort or/and warmth? The difference is quite a lot in size and weight between the two.

Never had a sleeping pad, so I am a little stumped.

I have the shorter one and I like it a lot. although I've only used it in august and september. but I did put a hole in it the first time I took it out, but it was my fault for climbing through deadfall, but I patched if and it has worked great ever since.

I get by with a short just fine, but I'm also short.

I'm using the neo air actually.....and I'm not loving it. It's crazy narrow and my fat a## overlaps on both sides. The length made a difference to, but some guys aren't bothered by it. I'd go long honestly.

I'm using the neo air actually.....and I'm not loving it. It's crazy narrow and my fat a## overlaps on both sides. The length made a difference to, but some guys aren't bothered by it. I'd go long honestly.

How much to take it off your hands?

Been sleeping on the ground with nothing but a tent and my bag between me and the ground or just my bag and the ground. Figured its time to try and be a little more comfortable.

Thanks for all the responses.

Back