MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

A Cool OYOA Promo Reel

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a five minute sizzle reel of what you can expect us to focus on during Season Three. It is what we have put together for our 2011 promo season at trade shows, sponsor events, etc. Goal is to show sponsors where we have been, what we have done, and where we are going.

It starts with some of the cool aerial footage we shot this fall, then a mix of stuff from the past where we build on the message of Seasons One and Two. Then it transitions to a preview of stuff from the first five episodes of Season Three, providing an idea of the message that we will focus on for Season Three, then closing with more of our aerial footage.

If you are having trouble with a slow connection speed, watch it in Standard Definition, not HD. This is a huge file, so it might take a while to buffer. Still had to compress much of the resolution and quality to get the file size to be close to manageable. Such is the one down side of HD video.

A tip for all slow video connections - If it is not buffering fast enough and keeps pausing, hit the pause button and the buffering will have a chance to get a minute or two ahead of your streaming play.

pack elk 16.jpg
Season Three - On Your Own Adventures Preview

We will be posting the HD video directly on the site in the next week. It will probably stream better there, and in higher quality.

Feel free to share with friends.

Oh. the photo credit above goes to Troy Batzler, camera guy extraordinaire and professional photographer - www.troybatzler.com.

Very nice! I think your show will be a big improvement over the Sportsman's channels standard fare.

Very nice! I think your show will be a big improvement over the Sportsman's channels standard fare.

Thanks GM. I think you will see some pretty big changes in their programming quality in 2011.

There are some other well known shows making the same move to Sportsman. Four or five from ESPN, a few from Versus, and I know that Easton and Muzzy are moving from OC to Sportsman. That is a good start, along with some new originals they are having the high-end production companies produce for them for 2011.

They have hired Gavin Harvey as new president of the network. He is the guy who took the formerly known OLN (Outdoor Life Network) and transformed it into the big name now operating as Versus. He knows TV, he knows how to build outdoor programming, and it appears he is serious about taking SC to the next level.

Will be interesting to see how things shape up over the next few years.

I think that video came out great. It will look even better in HD.

Fin, does SC have an HD channel? I was looking a couple of weeks ago and didn't find one. May be that it's just not offered here.

I may have better luck watching it from my phone than this hotel net connection... sheesh, I am picking up a 3 -6 second bite before buffering... Tried pause for about 3 minutes and gained a good 15 second burst. Bah!

It is paused right now as I write this... I just may try the phone - new toy anyhow. Thus far of the 35 seconds I have seen - looks pretty darn cool!

Really looking forward to the future OYOA has to offer, BFin! Thanks to you and your crew for the product you provide!

Edit: It just completed and I was able to pull the start bar back to the beginning... watched the preview without pause and awesome! Great job! Enjoyed seeing IDBugler, Lawnboy, Oak... Buschy - that you at the icicle fence? etc, etc... Good stuff! Now gotta figure what channel Directv has Sportsman Channel on!

Last edited:
Thats taking it up a bunch..Marvelous demo. Now that's "real" hunting. Congratulations Randy and crew for a job very, very well done. 'Does anybody know if Besnan carries the sportsmans channel? I haven't been able to find my listing card? Takes alot to impress me in the world of television, but I am highly impressed with OYOA's surge upward and onward. Happy Trails

2 yards? looked closer to 5 feet to me! That's some really nice video. So, I've got til june to access the network? Congrats on a move in the right direction-never stand still or they'll catch ya.:cool:

Very impressive, I'm looking forward to season 3. You have a great product, thank you.

Glad to know I'll still be able to watch the show...have gotten addicted to it, keep up the good work and congrats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back