Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

BCS title predictions

the nikster

Both teams have had a lengthy layoff. I see the individual skills of Mr. Newton (who's guts I hate) putting Auburn up early, say 28 to 10 at the end of the first half.
I then see the Oregon offence clicking in the second half and their defense slowing down the Auburn O.
Final score?
Auburn 41 Oregon 41
final after 1 O.T. Auburn 44 Oregon 47 Could be Oregon 48 Auburn 41 if Oregon goes first but I'll stay with 44/47

Last edited:
I believe Alabama with have the second champion in two years, just different schools. I think the ducks will give them a run, auburn's defense is weaker than you think.

I think Oregon will win. Alabama has not played a team like Oregon this season. I can't wait its been a long month. I wish they played these games sooner a month leaves a lot of rust. What so I am a homer grin!

I hate to say it because I hate Auburn but this is gonna be another SEC spanking. If Oregon is even in the game it will be a miracle. I don't think Oregon could even win a division in the SEC. This game will be another example of over-hyped weak schedules.

I am not trying to raise feathers or bash any teams here I just think it is not an evenly matched NC.

I agree with drthornton.Auburn has played teams that are much better then Oregon already.Probably be channel surfing by the end of the 1st quarter

Both teams have shown the inclination to fall behind early but score often at the end. I hope the better team (Oregon) beats the better individual.

I don't have much good to say about the SEC, other than they usually bring good teams to the table. With that said, I would sure like to see Oregon kick some vanity into those Tigers.

After watching Stanford put a spanking on VT last night it makes me feel better for Oregon next monday. No one can say what conference is tough or not, they dont play enough games to tell. How did Washington beat Nebraska? fluke maybe??? Everyone says the SEC is so dominate but how do you really know? Im an Oregon fan, always have been, but i think whichever defence shows and makes some big stops will win. everyone in the country know the offences can score, but which defence will make the big stops to win the game. Gotta pic oregon by 7.

I gotta pull for Oregon and the PAC 10/12 and think they'll be the better team by the end. All the Duck fans I know will be thumping their chests pretty good if they win. Funny, never heard word one about football from these people until the last 8 years or so. ;)

Both teams' fans could use a little humility but I hope the SEC gets it spoon fed to them with a shovel. Sad time for me as I love college football. My Devils stayed home during bowl season & the season will be over in 6 days. Long 7 months until fall practice.

They're the Oregon Ducks.
It's an absoluter miracle they didn't get beat by some scrub team during the season like they do every year.

I'm guessing Auburn will pull it out, something in the neighborhood of 41-38.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back