N.F.L. s.. biggest Bust

CJ...$

I nominate Beanie Wells...1st round last year... supposed to get 1500- 2000 yds this years... Wussie boy:hump:....The Beaner is a weiner

Biggest surprise Sam Bradford [ Rams]:)

You consider a team that 6-9 a surprise,lol.Biggest surprises to me were the Bengals being soooo bad, and Mike Vick.Vick has proven to be an NFL quarterback instead of a running back that sometimes throws.Good news too;I'm an Eagles fan
Playoff games will be the best in years this season.

Playoff games will be the best in years this season

If by best you mean the worst...then I agree. This season was awful and the playoffs are sure to be just as awful. Another beantown riot is surely on its way.

My vote would be for the entire team of overpaid "wanna be whiners" wearing purple and gold, who want to be known as the Vikings. I have searched for the post last spring where I predicted the implosion, but cannot find it. Anyone with a firing brain cell, could see this one coming.

The Vikings and Cowboys would compete for the best drama teams, and both would be in the running for the biggest disappointment, but I think that has to go to the Vikes by a two touchdown margin.

Until they get a left tackle who can hear better than me and can actually move his feet, the next QB will suffer the same fate as Favre. Think about it, the guy started over 300 straight games (including playoffs) until he had Big Mac to cover his back. Somehow he managed to survive the abuse of last season, but eventually, any body will buckle under the impact of a dozen hits from your blindside, as your left tackle stands around thinking about his next appearance at a Miami disco club.

And as predicted, the entire secondary should have been replaced, with the exception of the old man back there - Winfield. The Vikes would be better off with more defensive linemen on the field.

Are the Vikings the only defense where on pass plays, more of the tackles are made by big fat defensive tackles, than are made by the corners and safeties? Most of the pass plays that result in a touchdown look like pre-game warmups, as there is never a Viking defender in the camera view that shows the opposing receiver racing down the sidelines. Oh, but they are good at dancing when they actually make a tackle, usually a result of the defender losing his footing.

No wonder Aaron Rogers and Jay Cutler are having their best seasons ever. They got to play the Vikings twice this year.

Biggest surprise Sam Bradford [ Rams]
You consider a team that 6-9 a surprise,lol
I know it;s not much difference, but they're 7-8. If the Rams defeat the Seahawks on Sunday, they'll be in the payoffs with their firrst playoff game at home. Concidering they only won 3 games in the last two years, I agree that it is a huge surprise.:eek:

My vote would be for the entire team of overpaid "wanna be whiners" wearing purple and gold, who want to be known as the Vikings. I have searched for the post last spring where I predicted the implosion, but cannot find it. Anyone with a firing brain cell, could see this one coming.

The Vikings and Cowboys would compete for the best drama teams, and both would be in the running for the biggest disappointment, but I think that has to go to the Vikes by a two touchdown margin.

Until they get a left tackle who can hear better than me and can actually move his feet, the next QB will suffer the same fate as Favre. Think about it, the guy started over 300 straight games (including playoffs) until he had Big Mac to cover his back. Somehow he managed to survive the abuse of last season, but eventually, any body will buckle under the impact of a dozen hits from your blindside, as your left tackle stands around thinking about his next appearance at a Miami disco club.

And as predicted, the entire secondary should have been replaced, with the exception of the old man back there - Winfield. The Vikes would be better off with more defensive linemen on the field.

Are the Vikings the only defense where on pass plays, more of the tackles are made by big fat defensive tackles, than are made by the corners and safeties? Most of the pass plays that result in a touchdown look like pre-game warmups, as there is never a Viking defender in the camera view that shows the opposing receiver racing down the sidelines. Oh, but they are good at dancing when they actually make a tackle, usually a result of the defender losing his footing.

No wonder Aaron Rogers and Jay Cutler are having their best seasons ever. They got to play the Vikings twice this year.

Not much I can add to this....

I have hope though, since Jason Garrett took the reins from the marshmellow man in Dallas, things have gone 180 degrees in the other direction. He takes things very seriously and makes them better. Practicing in pads and actually tackling!!!!! Heaven forbid. No more dominoes and cards in the locker room, players showing up for meetings. The games they have lost, have been the result of incredibly stupid and fluke type things.

One interesting thing I heard in an interview with Hudson Houck their old oline coach. He said only one other coach commanded a room full of football players better than Jason Garrett, and that was John Robinson. That says something to me. I hope Jerry keeps Garrett as head coach and fires himself as GM. If he lets him go, it will be another Sean Payton fiasco, I can just feel it.

Last edited:
If he lets him go, it will be another Sean Payton fiasco, I can just feel it.

Jones is a cadillac dealership with rent a wreck mentality, simply can't get out of the way of his ego.

You remember when he waited 4 games to sign Emmit?

Jones is a cadillac dealership with rent a wreck mentality, simply can't get out of the way of his ego.

You remember when he waited 4 games to sign Emmit?

I remember a rumor that after Dallas went 0-2(the only team to start 0-2 and win the super bowl I believe), after a loss, Charles Haley chucked his helmet across the locker room, narrowly missing Jerry Jones, screamed something to the effect of "pay Emmit what he wants", and shortly afterward Emmit was in uniform and a super bowl was had.

You consider a team that 6-9 a surprise,lol.Biggest surprises to me were the Bengals being soooo bad, and Mike Vick.Vick has proven to be an NFL quarterback instead of a running back that sometimes throws.Good news too;I'm an Eagles fan
Playoff games will be the best in years this season.

Can you name me a[ new] player who has made a bigger impact on his team than Sam Bradford?

I don't want to burst your bubble so go rams,lol.Do you really think they have a shot at winning even one playoff game?I don't consider a 500 quarterback that great;sorry.He may be something in a few years,but he's nothing special right now
I did mean this year will have the best playoff games.With the exception of the 1st round against the rams.All the other games should be very close,and come down to the last minutes.While it appears that New England has it wrapped with home field advantage in the AFC.The NFC should have great games with no clear team better then the others.I'm guessing you say these will be the worst because your team will be on vacation????

"Can you name me a[ new] player who has made a bigger impact on his team than Sam Bradford?"

Devon Hester........what??? he was new at one point.

Bradford biggest surprise this year. no doubt. will he be the same next year? or will he go thru the sophomore blues? and will Jackson be back to give him a ground game?

I don't want to burst your bubble so go rams,lol.Do you really think they have a shot at winning even one playoff game?I don't consider a 500 quarterback that great;sorry.He may be something in a few years,but he's nothing special right now
I did mean this year will have the best playoff games.With the exception of the 1st round against the rams.All the other games should be very close,and come down to the last minutes.While it appears that New England has it wrapped with home field advantage in the AFC.The NFC should have great games with no clear team better then the others.I'm guessing you say these will be the worst because your team will be on vacation????

I'm not a Rams fan... I just like to "edjucate" the Masses:D:D.. kinda like Jose [ only nicer]

My Favorite teams are [ blank vs. Az cardinals]:hump:

After the season they had last season and the train wreck of a season this year it is hands down the vikings I am a true fan but seriously even our stadium gave up on them.

I was impressewd with that Webb kid in Minnesota for sure.

We all said the same thing about T Jackson years ago when he came in for Gus Farotte when he was injuried and as MNHUNTER said on his FB page pretty sure Farve could throw better left handed then T Jack hell even I could throw better left handed then T Jack can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back