NFL Payoffs!

If they get beat it will be from an AFC team like the Chargers IMO. The NFC is pretty weak. The Falcons are pretty good but not untouchable. The Eagles D is shaky. The Bucs, Giants & Bears are pretenders. The Packers won’t make it and the NFC West is a joke.

If they get beat it will be from an AFC team like the Chargers IMO. The NFC is pretty weak. The Falcons are pretty good but not untouchable. The Eagles D is shaky. The Bucs, Giants & Bears are pretenders. The Packers won’t make it and the NFC West is a joke.

You failed to mention that vikes couldn't run the score up on a Boys Club league team.:D

Anyone agree that the NFL is selling a very mediocre product this season. Parity, impending strike mentality, millionare malaise....who knows.

Football has been weak this year! It will be Chargers or Patriots that take home the prize in likely the most forgetful NFL season I can think of. Come on baseball!!!

You failed to mention that vikes couldn't run the score up on a Boys Club league team.:D

Anyone agree that the NFL is selling a very mediocre product this season. Parity, impending strike mentality, millionare malaise....who knows.

You mean the CowBOYS club team :hump:

They're about all we could beat this year...hopefully we will lose out and get a decent draft pick. Time to rebuild I guess

Well, being a shareholder, I still am holding on to the last 2 games to see if my PACKERS make the playoffs and make a run. Of course, I've picked them to win the Super Bowl evry year sice it started so......... If they don't make it I'm a Falcons fan.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back