Burris Fullfield 2 4.5x-14x

Terry aka Coydog

I picked one up at a swap meet this weekend, guy said was new never used but had no manual for it. $150 thiought it was a good deal. Anybody know anything about these scopes and how to sight them in. it has an adjustment on front for 50 yards up to 500. Any input will be very helpful.

The yardage range is to set the parallax. This is supposed to keep your crosshairs aligned on target at the specified distance if you were to move your head from side to side...I guess it works. You can download the owners manual off of the Burris website, it will provide the information you are looking for.

The front adjustments are for paralax, the regular adjustments are 1/4 inch moa, and the ballistic plex reticle can be useful for those really long shots but you'll need to check the manual to know what yardages are for your gun. All the info you'll need to know is likely on www.burisoptics.com

They are great scopes.

Those are pretty good scopes, I have a couple FFII's. A bit heavier than Leupold, and a PITA to deal with the scope caps.

I bought a Burris 2 - 7 many years ago because it had the same gurarantee as Leupold and was reeeely cheap (some close-out thing). It server me well till it fogged up. Factory no longer had parts to fix it. Rather than replace it for free they offered me a couple of new (fullfield) scopes at a reduced rate. I wasn't real happy with that kind of guarantee, but I took the deal on the 3 - 9 only because it had finer adjustments than the 2 - 7. I haven't used it. While I was trying to decide on their offer I went out and bought a Leopold VXII 2 - 7 because that is what a really wanted all along. I live 20 minutes from the factory and they always stand behind their stuff. I'm happy they are one of the sponsors of OYOA

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back