Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

St-Pierre vs. Koscheck

GSP is one Hellova fighter... but he can't finish well. Koshcheck should do very well against him. I will watch it.

I knew Koshcheck was an ass but I didn't know the extent until I watched the ultimate fighter. He is a douch bag and I hope he gets his teeth kicked in. I think GSP is going to win anyway. Hell of a fighter.

GSP will crush him. Nobody is in as good of condition nor can even the "true wrestlers" compete with him. He's incredible. I'd put my money on him for sure. He wins every round handily it seems.

I knew Koshcheck was an ass but I didn't know the extent until I watched the ultimate fighter. He is a douch bag and I hope he gets his teeth kicked in. I think GSP is going to win anyway. Hell of a fighter.

X2 Couldn't have said it better.

I don't usually put my 2cents in on MMA on hunttalk but here goes. I think GSP will handle Koscheck but don't sleep on Kos. He does have one punch power and is maybe the next best MMA wrestler at WW besides GSP. Koscheck is a major DB but he is an elite level fighter.

The Alves vs Doomsday fight could be awesome.

I'll take KOS.
GSP handled him easily last time and I see no real reason anything should change but at the elite level every fighter can win in an instant (SERA).
So, I pick Kos in a lightning fast knockout.

GSP's specialty is beating strong wrestlers. He will take Koscheck down and will dominate him on the ground. Probably will not be the most exciting fight, but GSP will win. Koschek is a total douch nozzle, I can't wait to see him lose again to GSP.

If the fight goes more than 1 round I think GSP wins-----but I still pick KOS to hit him stiff in the first round.

Awesome fight. Kos did nothing in that fight and GSP hardly looked winded. I loved seeing kos get his arse beat down all 5 rounds.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracker boat
Back