Caribou Gear Tarp

JETS vs PATRIOTS - place your score!

Sytes

JETS vs PATRIOTS...

Winner and score? Winner gets... an forum filled sports ego boost! :D

I say Jets win! JETS 27 PATRIOTS 17

If you want a shot at winning a keyboard chest thumpin feeling... throw your score down!

Only 1 hour til game starts - may not get any so close though, meh... means better odds I get to thump my own chest for being closest to the score. (Self stroked ego).

MAJOR Keyboard thumpin points! :)

Brady is tearing it up, sanchez is not doing jack against the last place defense team in so many categories... so far patriots are kicking the snot out of the jets... jets/sanchez... and jets defense needs to get rolling!

I'm a little bummed i though the jets would come out and play some good defense. So instead of putting off school work and watching a good game i'm putting off school work watching a bad game and looking at deer and elk pictures:eek: lol

For two 9-2 teams... competing - this is brutal! Brady and his young team are dominating! Their crowd sure is helping out a ton! Noisey as heck! (Reminds me of a grz home game... :) )

Looks like Jets are picking it up a bit though not near where they need to be... Didn't help Sanchez threw a red zone interception... My fantasy Football team has Sanchez with Tomlinson... Thankfully my opponent really bit the dust this week so I have won more or less...

Bah! Pats just scored AGAIN.

Brutal.

yeah sanchez isn't gonna help your fantasy team this week thats for sure, I can't believe new englands rated so bad as a defense they looked great tonight although some poor decisions by the jets (sanchez) has helped

pats 44
jets 17

Not even that close!
Ditto nhy's post. You nailed it... I never imagined a blowout such as this.

Agree bennett, patriots defense played like champs!

THE NIKSTER IS THE BEARER OF THE MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL HT KEYBOARD THUMPER TROPHY... This week. To be known as the MNFHTKTT.... HAHA! :D

I'm not going to run right out and buy a lotto ticket but I might just get a MNFHTKTT tattoo on ol' Pink Floyd:D

Back