Goodbye McDaniels

Oak

Expert
I told a buddy yesterday that he was gone at the end of the season. I guess Bowlen didn't have that much patience left...
The Denver Broncos have fired coach Josh McDaniels, who went 5-17 after winning his first six games last year.

Team spokesman Patrick Smyth told The Associated Press: "We can confirm that coach Josh McDaniels has been relieved of his head coaching duties."

ESPN.com Senior NFL Writer John Clayton joins us for 3 & Out to react to breaking news that Josh McDaniels has been fired as head coach of the Broncos. Discussion includes Peyton Manning and Jets-Pats.

The team did not immediately name an interim coach.

McDaniels, 34, made a series of personnel blunders, notably trading away Peyton Hillis, who has become a power running back in Cleveland, and he also was fined $50,000 by the NFL for failing to report a subordinate who violated league rules by videotaping a San Francisco 49ers practice in London on Oct. 30.

McDaniels also dealt away Pro Bowlers Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall in separate deals in successive offseasons.

Gruden dismantled my Bucs! and besides he said he aint coming out of the booth

I'll take Bill Parcels any day. He's what, 70 years old. Come on BIG TUNA. Or Bill Cowher- I think he needs to get back into football- anywhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back