European mount display

fowladdict

What do you guys think of this?? My dad built this for me after he finished the euro on the top buck. The top buck is my 2010 Idaho buck and the bottom is my 2007 buck. I like having my old man being retired. I pitch him my idea of what I want and he builds it.

Attachments

• 101130 IdahoEuropeanMountsresized.jpg
    101130 IdahoEuropeanMountsresized.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 21,160
Last edited:
I like it. Not great for pictures since the limbs are a little distracting and blend in with the horns, but in person I bet it looks great. Great way of using up typically empty space in a room.

Looks good to me.
It'd be cool to cut a chunk of trunk that went flush to the ceiling and do the same thing with more skulls.

Looks great fowl.

I've had the same thought as Randy. It would be cool to have a huge tree trunk from ceiling to floor with cutoff limbs. Then have a rack on each cutoff limb. I have a pile of lope and muleys I'd like to do that with. Just need to find a room to hang them in. :(

That looks great! Nice bucks too. I have seen pedestals like that wrapped in old rusty barb wire.

Last edited:
Looks good to me.
It'd be cool to cut a chunk of trunk that went flush to the ceiling and do the same thing with more skulls.

That is a great idea!!! I just need to shoot a few more deer!!

Looks great fowl.

I've had the same thought as Randy. It would be cool to have a huge tree trunk from ceiling to floor with cutoff limbs. Then have a rack on each cutoff limb. I have a pile of lope and muleys I'd like to do that with. Just need to find a room to hang them in. :(

Bugler,
I have plenty of room to hold them for you! But seriously, do us local guys a favor and temporarily loan your collection to Sportsmans or Cabela's until your wife gives you the green light to have a living room Moosie style.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back