Titans aquire nutjob

I don't know what Randy's deal is but he has always been a little off. I graduated the same year as Randy but at a rival school. He was something spectacular to watch even during the high school years. We were playing them for homecoming one year and he was doing punt returns. He caught the ball and pretty much made everybody look stupid. When he got to about the 30 yard line he decided to run it in backwards. There was a flag on the play so we kicked it again and he still managed to score the touchdown.

I guess after Pacman, Haynesworth, and now Vince Young, Fischer thinks he's Dr. Phil.

I don't know what Randy's deal is but he has always been a little off. I graduated the same year as Randy but at a rival school. He was something spectacular to watch even during the high school years. We were playing them for homecoming one year and he was doing punt returns. He caught the ball and pretty much made everybody look stupid. When he got to about the 30 yard line he decided to run it in backwards. There was a flag on the play so we kicked it again and he still managed to score the touchdown.

Did you get to see much of J-Williams???

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back