Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

MLB Playoffs!

----

I'm jumping on the Twins and Braves bandwagon for now.

Mainly because I want Joe Mauer to hold me and tell me everything's going to be ok, plus their stadium rocks.

Gotta go for the Braves with Bobby Cox riding off in to the sunset.

Other than that I'm hoping Cliff lee pitches well, but the Rangers get destroyed and humiliated, and I guess the Giants and Reds are kind of cool teams to root for.

I'm just excited for meaningful baseball again now that the Mariners are out to pasture for the winter.

Ahhhhh....... October, when baseball finally gets interesting for us Yankee Fans.....

Why does JC being a Yankee fan not surprise me?

Even though my beloved BoSox are not in the playoffs I am stoked and think there are some great playoff series this year! Will this be the year the Twins can finally make it to the WS??

My hope is for a Twins vs Giants (Reds would be cool too) WS.

My Prediction is another Phillies vs Rays WS :mad:

Obviously I'd love my Twins to beat the Spankees...God I hate them. Gotta pull for the Braves as well, rooted for them throughout the 90's.

Scoreboard!!!! ........ x 27

yankees-world-series-ring-82966ab3bad014c9_large.jpg

I'm jumping on the Twins... bandwagon for now.

I'll scoot over and you can sit next to me.

Today's not my most productive ever. I'm thinking Twins' sweep and Rivera never sees the mound. The Yankees will be forced to use Burnett for long relief in a blowout game 2 that sees Carl Pavano dominating the club who once paid him generational money. At some point Jeter will airmail a spinning/jumping throw over Doucheira's head and into the stands on an unnecessarily acrobatic play.

JC, it is fitting that you are a NYY fan and I don't think I'd want it any other way. What do you say to a gentleman's wager on the series?

5 to 0 in the 5th and Texas is spanking Tampa! I love Cliff Lee...until next year when he is in pinstripes for 30 million a year.

I'll scoot over and you can sit next to me.

Today's not my most productive ever. I'm thinking Twins' sweep and Rivera never sees the mound. The Yankees will be forced to use Burnett for long relief in a blowout game 2 that sees Carl Pavano dominating the club who once paid him generational money. At some point Jeter will airmail a spinning/jumping throw over Doucheira's head and into the stands on an unnecessarily acrobatic play.

JC, it is fitting that you are a NYY fan and I don't think I'd want it any other way. What do you say to a gentleman's wager on the series?

Wow Smalls, you've got more confidence that I do for this series!

The last few days of regular season were intresting for the Yankees as the pissed away the AL east title.

Last edited:
I am a big Twins fan as well. The new stadium is awesome and I wish I would have made it to more games this year. Just hoping they can overome their recent troubles with the yankees.

I will be rooting for the Braves in the NL as well.

Well, nothing interesting on day one :rolleyes:

I watched from the fifth inning on, and man was he ever dialed in.

There will be another party in the streets here when the phillies win it all again!They were hot all of Sept. and this year they have pitching.Be tough to knock the Phillies out;I know the Braves won't do it.I'd be just as happy watching the Yankees go out in round 1 though

Talk about good for the game!! Doc you are the NL Cy Young, NL MVP, AL Cy young and the AL MVP!!!!

Pretty inpressive Phillies Halladay shut out! Darn good stuff.

Not sure what provides a higher degree of misery - being a Vikings fan in January, or being a Twins fan in October.

Not sure who I hate more, the Yankees or the Cowboys. After the Yankees de-frock the Twins this weekend, a Vikings loss to the Cowboys in two weeks will be enough for me to disavow my allegiance to both MN teams....for at least a week.

Glad I am hunting with my nephew this weekend. That will be way more fun than the agony of watching the Twins ending their season against the Yankees,,,,,,,again.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back