9/25 Sacramento State (HC) W 28-25

10/2 @ Northern Colorado W 30-7

10/9 Idaho State 1:00 PM MT

10/16 @ Portland State 7:00 PM MT

10/23 Northern Arizona 1:00 PM MT

10/30 @ Weber State 1:00 PM MT

11/13 North Dakota 12:00 PM MT

11/20 Montana State 12:00 PM MT

Figured a general thread covering Griz banter would be useful. :)

Looks like rifle opening day I'll be trying to get the AM station to pick up the N. Az game.

I predict MT Griz to WIN ALL FURTHER GAMES!

Sytes,
Sure sorry to hear that Andrew Selle got injured. He's the son of a customer of mine. So I pay some attention to how things are going.
WD

Wallydog - that was a big hit to UM. I heard it may be "career ending"... :( He is a true leader of that team - big shoes to be filled by Roper.
Think Selles has a 3.9 gpa. Just an all around outstanding person. Had an opportunity to chat with him over a pool game at the Mo Club one eve - last year. Really nice guy.

Wish the best for him.

Live Streaming video of Griz game vs Idaho State Bengals
http://grizcentral.com/

Click on the "LIVE" link. (Links to KPAX live video)
http://www.kpax.com/player/?live_stream_id=5&categories=694

They gave Griz a tough game last year with Griz winning last few seconds with a field goal.

Thus far (game recently started as of time of this post) Griz getting good yards - Roper threw an interception... 8 minutes in and Griz just scored with a field goal.

Anyhow, for those interested - KPAX plans to stream EVERY Griz game this year. Good stuff KPAX!

EDIT: I was hoping to update the initial Opening post with scores as the games are played... However, this site does not appear to allow edits to posts after a certain time. Anyhow, The score for the game as follows:

Idaho State Bengals 28 vs University of Montana Griz 47.

Last edited:
10/16/2010 Portland Oregon:

UM Griz - 23 vs Portland State Vikings - 21.

Closing seconds of game 20-21 Vikings. Field Goal 25 yards for Griz. Griz win 23-21.

10/23/2010 Catch up from Hunting week

Montana's CJ Atkins out-jumped his defender in the end zone with 5 seconds left to give the Griz a 24-21 win over Northern Arizona.

10/30/2010
The Grizzlies were doomed by four turnovers and a potent Weber State running attack and fall to the Wildcats 30-21.

Bah, the opening day hunting game was darn good on radio! What an ending!
As for this recent game... Weber - seems to be a thorn in Griz side more often than not. Oh well.

Sat, Nov 13:

UM 27 vs North Dakota 17

Reynolds' 2-yard scoring run in the fourth quarter was the 51st of his career, breaking the all-time Montana career rushing touchdown record previously held by Lex Hilliard. Justin Roper threw for 231 yards and a touchdown

Sat, Nov 20:

UM 16 vs MSU 21..............

UGH!!!!

Good job MSU - you deffinately had your game held together better than the Griz... this time. Griz had MULTIPLE opportunities to put MSU away though TURNOVERS at the WORST time! Griz were hit and miss... MSU - stayed steady throughout.

Good game.

NCAA Release
Montana State University (9-2) is the number-four seed after capturing the Big Sky Conference automatic berth. The Bobcats, the 1984 national champion, are making its fifth appearance and first since 2006.

Take the Championship home, Bobcats!

17 straight post season appearances by the Griz... Griz are out of the picture. Need to get our game together come next year... we were too flip floppy this year - need consistency. Gotta get out of this - 2nd half game style. On a final note for the UM thread --- Griz to stay with Big Sky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back