Boise Gunsmith ?

greatbasin

I've got a new rifle that has a terrible trigger. Which gunsmith here in the valley should I use to do a trigger job for me?

Make sure you tell him you heard it from OYOA and let him know if he would like to be a sponsor or donate soemthing he can :D :D

There used to be a place in Meridian called Inter Mountain Arms. It was run by a guy named Danny Sweet. Don't know if the place is still there, but Danny was the best gunsmith and stock maker I ever saw.
Coyoteman

I was just in at Elite Rifle Works this morning. Jim is a great guy. I only needed a scope mounted and bore sighted but he was very helpful. I first stopped in at Larry's here in Nampa - well, they can lick my salty ball bag from here on out. I don't care if they are the only place in town to sell crap, I would rather drive out of town than give Larry's my business.

If you need a gunsmith, give Jim a call at Elite. I highly recommend him. Besides, he gave me a poster for my little boy who will be very happy.

Ya, Jim did a trigger for me in less than 24 hrs earlier this week. He did great work lightened and smoothed the pull...feels great.
I used that crappy other shop in Nampa once years ago and never looked back. Thanks for the advice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back