Roger Clemens

Hell, if only CONGRESS would place the same effort on issues concerning America... Pot calling the kettle black...
No, don't really care if Clemen's lied or not... What a waste...

Are you guys suggesting that baseball is less important than the economy, the war, the southern border, the....? How un-American.

Don't make me pull out my Terence Mann speech. ;)

Was it and is it a stupid witch hunt that at best should be a tertiary concern of congress and the DOJ? Absolutely.

Should there be reprocussions for anyone, regardless of the nature of the testimony, who voluntarily comes forward and purgers themself under oath? I think so.

In time this will all be part of baseball's history. Not nearly as glorious a part of baseball history as say Jackie Robinson, Hank Greenberg, or Roberto Clemente... but a part of the story none the less. The good news is that the sport has one of the best crops of young talent it's seen in a long time. The future is bright for MLB.

In time this will all be part of baseball's history. Not nearly as glorious a part of baseball history as say Jackie Robinson, Hank Greenberg, or Roberto Clemente... but a part of the story none the less. The good news is that the sport has one of the best crops of young talent it's seen in a long time. The future is bright for MLB.

Exactly.
It needs to just go away though until those players are out of the public eye. Proving which players did or didn't does absolutely nothing beneficial. They need to just let it go...

I think the timing is awful suspect. Don't reckon they might just be trying to get something else in the news in the Big Apple besides a mosque?

I think the timing is awful suspect. Don't reckon they might just be trying to get something else in the news in the Big Apple besides a mosque?

That sounds like a very accurate statement. Don't even get started on that mosque nonsense.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back