Primos Truth Cam 35 pics.

Double S

I'm liking my New Primos Trith 35 Cam. Fist night of testing and i had over 2-3 dozen pics. I still fidling with the Settings. but it's very easy to operate. it comes in 3-4 different models and i bought the base Model. After i'm done with the testing, I'll be taking it up the Moutain to take pics of the Big boys.

Doe sniffing My TrophyBlend Deer Scents Sage and Mule Deer Herd Scents sticks,
DoeonTrophyblend3.jpg

DoeonTrophyBlend4.jpg

Turkeys,
turkeyneartrophyblend.jpg

Raccoons,
Racoons8-12-10.jpg

Very cool pictures. congrats.

Thank You. I still learning to use it.

Well, I went up and checked my SD card. I had over 663 Pics taken. Most of them were of the High grass blowing. i had the cams Sensitivity set on NORMAL. But I had no control over a Windstorm coming through which made the cam prematurely take pics. I'm going back up this afternoon to a new spot. The good pics of Deer were mainly Does, Fawns and one small buck. So i need to switch location. I placed my fiberglass pole in a Bush and had the TrophyBlend Sage and Mule Deer Blend Sticks taped to the fiberglass rod.

DoeSmellingTrophyBlend.jpg

FawnandDoe2.jpg

DoessniffingTB1.jpg

Buckinforeground.jpg

I got back from Swapping out the SD card and moving the cam to another Location. I had over 2800 Pictures. I thought i did a good job of clearing branches away from the cam. apparently not. Another windstorm came in and moved a branch closer to the sensor. One leaf set the cam off like crazy. But i had close to 100 pictures of Varius deer. Here you go, enjoy. Not in any Particlular order. I took my Sage Scent and covered the Cam with it. then I took the Mule Deer herd Blend and cut slivers off of it and dropped pieces about 10 feet in front of the cam. I also rubbed the scent onto the branch holding the cam up.

2biggerbucks.jpg

2doeand2bucks.jpg

2x3buckpassingby.jpg

3bucksontheirwayback.jpg

BuckgettingreallyclosetotheCam.jpg

Bucksniffingaround.jpg

DoewithfawnNursing.jpg

DoewithTumoronneck.jpg

manymorebucks.jpg

Looks like you found a lot better spot for the camera.

I'm kinda narrowing it down. I knnew about this herd. there's another herd that i'm after with the bigger boys. I'm trying to find out which trail they are using. I have till the last week of September to find out. I'll be using a 58 Caliber jaeger Flintlock muzzleloader this season.

I went up to change the SD card out and replace it. I reformatted the SD card from the trail cam itself and i forgot to reset the time and date. So the dates and time on the pics below are wrong. I had the cam up there for 5-6 days. I had over 2100 Photo's. Looks like i'm averaging 4 percent of battery loss per 2000 pictures. I'm down from 99 percent to 95 percent after 5-6 days. I ended up changing locations again. The pics were mostly Fawns and Does with a Few Bucks wandering by.

Doelooksatcam.jpg

Fawnhugginguptomomma.jpg

Smallbuckatnightcomesin.jpg

SmallBuckpassesby.jpg

Doereallyupclosesniffingcam.jpg

From last week. Date and time is incorrect. I forgot to reprogram the settings. I love TrophyBlend Deer Scents. That's what he's sniffing out on the dead branch.

BuckcomesstraighttothebranchwithTrophyblend2.jpg

BuckcomesstraighttothebranchwithTrophyblend1.jpg

BuckcomesstraighttothebranchwithTrophyblend7.jpg

buckwithfaceagainstthecam1.jpg

Looks like your are having good luck with the camera. I've been looking for a camera to get and it seems like the Primos cameras are getting good remarks. Thanks for sharing.

Looks like your are having good luck with the camera. I've been looking for a camera to get and it seems like the Primos cameras are getting good remarks. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Doug in Idaho. My only issue i see with it is the shutter sound. But as you can see by the pictures, the deer don't seem to be alarmed by it. So far i am very happy with it. Happy Hunting to you and all here.

Back