FANTASY FOOTBALL OYO LEAGUE - Free!

Sytes

Hey all,
Started a Fantasy Football private league for OYO Hunt Talkers. ;)

This is a VERY SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY fully automatic system.

Need a minimal of 12 teams to become active. Draft is 08-19.

How to... :)

League name: OYO HT
Password: OYOAHTFFL

How to get set up...

1. If you do not have a login, get set up here: http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy
2. Once logged in, click on Fantasy Football then Click the "Fantasy Football Free"
3. Click the "Create a team now" (in Orange).
3. Put in your own team name then <enter>.
4. Type in the "FIND LEAGUE" / "Search Name by League or Keyword" : OYO HT
5. Click the "JOIN" link.
6. Done :)

A tip: You can select your players fitting your draft at this location: http://freemeeting.2.football.cbssports.com/rank?tag=cbsiMCMsgs;cbsi_MEETINGDRAFT
Suggest you click the "Rank players by position"

1.) When working your draft selection rank, first click the position at the top you want to work your draft list. click and drag your players to the rank on the list for selection.
2.) It does not seem to allow you to drag your #1 to the #1 slot - though drag it to #2 or #3 and then click / drag #1 and #2 below your #1 choice. That seemed the go around for me.
3.) Once you have completed the first position list, BE SURE TO SAVE IT by typing in the "list name" (i.e.: QB) area and click "SAVE CHANGES".

This will automatically conduct your portion of the draft.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! We need 12 teams to get this going before 08-19 (Draft date).

Last edited:
This is a VERY SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY fully automatic system.

Well, the system is user friendly... The "user" (me) - fubar'd the heck out of it by not changing the draft date as presented... I found a friendly e-mail that the draft date passed without enough teams... Haha!

Apologies - I'll re-start it with an active draft date to allow enough to join... Oops! :eek:

Ok - same league, same password - draft date set to conclude on 08/15.
That should be enough time to get 12 teams going.

Again , Good Luck all!

looking for more to make this happen. Thread Bump.

I would like to join one for College Football as well... If anyone starts one, give a holler. For Pro Football, get in before 08/15

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back