OYOA Gear?

Hmmmm. Seems like I better get that finalized sometime.

I have looked at the possibility, but have wondered if guys want to pay for the pleasure of walking/driving around promoting this operation. In many instances, the cost of shipping is more than the cost of the product itself, making it something people would probably say, "No Thanks" to.

Maybe I am wrong. I am in the middle of edits for network delivery, but will then try to get something available.

Thanks for the push.

You need to do like REALTREEE and do "TEAM OYOA" or "PRO STAFF ONYA" ... people pay big money to be part of a Pro staff :)

If you do a hat, please make sure it's a nice quality hat. Every hunting type baseball hat I see is trucker style or cheap.

If you come out with a khaki or olive green, nice hat with your OYOA logo I would buy a couple of each.

You need to do like REALTREEE and do "TEAM OYOA" or "PRO STAFF ONYA" ... people pay big money to be part of a Pro staff :)

All you have to do is look around archerytalk and you will find 100's of people willling to throw down money to say they shoot for "OYOA" :D

Big Fin sent a private message to a select group of hunters a week ago. Custom embroidered OYOA Pro Staff gear would be supplied to those who he felt met the high moral and ethical standards of OYOA. Of course he ruled out those who were so ugly they would give the show a bad reputation.

WHAT ? You guys didn’t get the message ?

Big Fin sent a private message to a select group of hunters a week ago. Custom embroidered OYOA Pro Staff gear would be supplied to those who he felt met the high moral and ethical standards of OYOA. Of course he ruled out those who were so ugly they would give the show a bad reputation.

WHAT ? You guys didn’t get the message ?

Now that's funny.

I would definitely do a hat or two as well.

I think some of the tards on Archery Talk make stuff up to be pro staffers of half the time...lol

So instead of being part of the "Pro Staff", your part of the "Mow Staff".
Get a hat made dude !!!!!

oyoa t-shirts and good embroidered hats would promote the show,promote oyo style that i think would sell great,I would like to get some if there are any available.

As of right now, we do not have any gear available. We've been talking it over and it will probably be a little while yet if we decide to brand some gear for OYOA. Sorry. I want an OYOA shirt and hat just as much as everyone else.

Some throwaway Gold Ring 8X42's with 'Fin was Here' etched into one of the barrels would be mighty nice.:eek:

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back