NFL Draft

That is fantastic isnt it, something that they have needed for a few years now. I'm just excited to see them have some consistency with the same offensive coordinator for the 2nd year in a row.

I've been brain washed into a 49ers fan since John Brodie played. Hope they are on their way back. Singletary seems to have a good handle on his young team. They could have been 11-5 last year, they lost 3 games last year in the last minute.

I too have been a long term 49er fan. Spent 25 years with them before they made it to the play offs for the first time. Hope they can turn this thing around. Denver donkeys got Tebow.

My Vikings did good. They need secondary help, so trading out of #30 to the Lions for #34 will still have some good guys available. They didn't change places too much, but got another pick.

I hope they don't waste it on a rookie QB. Minnesota people are in love with Clausen, but I would rather they burn the pick on a couple extra cheerleaders, a punter, or a backup to the scroungy looking Norseman to blow the horn, than to waste it on Clausen.

After saying that, they will draft Clausen.

Been a 49ers fan since... well, Montana, Rice, Taylor days. Young did good... though since then, 49ers have been as successful as my favorite driver - Bobby Labonte.

I just don't have the ability to walk away from them. Bah,

Consistency is the name of the game... give them something to work with for mmore than a season or two and the gears may turn correctly.

What really bums me out - Madden of recent years always rate 49ers low (per player and team)... and when that rare occasion of playing with friends come up - I am the underdog. Not really being a "veteran gamer" of the younger age - never really promotes a 49er win. Haha!

Yeah the donkeys got Tebow!!

As a donkey fan I have to question this pick. However, that dude is fit as any quarterback I've ever seen. He has the legs of a linebacker and a hell of a work ethic. It will be interesting to see how he does. I fear it is going to be a long year for my beloved Broncos. Not sure who they have that will catch a lot of balls for them...Royal and Thomas will do well, but they will miss Marshall.

fowladdict1, I don't know if you watched the draft but the coach of the Bronco's said that they drafted the receiver they got because he reminded him of Marshall. WHAT?!!!! Makes no sense to me but what ever. I like Tebow I'm just not sure he's what they really needed.We'll see I guess. I'm just a 49ers fan stuck in the Bronco's world.

Tebow will either get moved to free safty or he will get a litte playing time at QB and the broncos will trade him for someone else its a good move Tebow is big strong and fast if he is on the field the D will have to show him alot of attention becasue he can hurt you in so many ways.. :D

and i really dont like Tebow...

The thing about Tebow is you don't have to like him but you should respect him. This cat is an awesome athlete.

Noharleyyet: I wouldn't mind seeing that either. I just don't think Tebow is what Denver needs in the first round.

Tebow has uncoachable extra effort capacity and enough physicality to compete in the pros...and he will put butts in the bleachers. He's already beat good defensive players who have been in the pros since he was a sophomore. I agree with some of the 'wildcat' comments, but Orton will be looking over his shoulder at this guy.

...my .02 cents.

Tebow has uncoachable extra effort capacity and enough physicality to compete in the pros...and he will put butts in the bleachers. He's already beat good defensive players who have been in the pros since he was a sophomore. I agree with some of the 'wildcat' comments, but Orton will be looking over his shoulder at this guy.

...my .02 cents.

What was the whole point of getting Brady Quinn? I forgot the Broncos picked him up last month.

First round pick for someone to get in 5 plays per game seems a like a pretty steep price to pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back