Pentax Warranty Service. Two thumbs up!

T Bone

I'd mentioned earlier in another post that in early March I sent off my Pentax DCF SP 10x50 binos for warranty work. The center hinge had gotten loose.

The website told me to expect turnaround to be 6-8 weeks. They showed up today, center hinge tightened, eyepieces repaired, optical alignment checked, and completely cleaned.

I'm pleased!

Still want to get the Ultravids someday.

That's good news T....it's a relief when a mfg stands behind a product & you're not stuck with replacing equipment.

I'd mentioned earlier in another post that in early March I sent off my Pentax DCF SP 10x50 binos for warranty work. The center hinge had gotten loose.

The website told me to expect turnaround to be 6-8 weeks. They showed up today, center hinge tightened, eyepieces repaired, optical alignment checked, and completely cleaned.

I'm pleased!

Still want to get the Geovids someday.
Fixed it for you... ;) Glad to hear about their good service. I haven't needed any work on my DCF WPs yet, but glad to hear they have good CS.

I am happy to hear that Pentax' warranty service worked for you. My family got a good deal on some Pentax equipment before a Colorado hunting trip. Myself, my brother and my dad all purchased Pentax binoculars while my uncle purchased a Pentax scope. After a week of hunting, every single item was broken and we didnt bother with repairs.

Pentax camera got a line in the screen. Sent it in had it back within a week and a half, no charge for return shipping worked great ever since. LIL

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back