March Madness

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
'Tis that time of year again.

Thinking about sponsoring another Hunt Talk/OYOA bracket contest.

Not sure what we will have for prizes, but if we have enough guys, I might be able to make it worth the headache.

Who is the one who is in charge of setting us up as a contest? Harley, Jose, other?

Anyhow, once you have it set up, put the link here. In the mean time I will start rounding up some SWAG.

i will set it up being the last year champ if you want me too? just let me know

i will set it up being the last year champ if you want me too? just let me know

You just showin' up to take our money? :D I know, kind of like takin' candy from the kids. :eek:

That would be great if you wanted to do that.

Let's call the group Hunt Talk, and if they need a password, make it OYOA.

Thanks in advance.

Dont bother reading keep going down, remember password is case sensitive OYOA keep it big not small :)

Last edited:
So I am stupid, but now I guess I have to prove it. It says I cannot log in and must ask the League Commissioner for approval.

My login name is bigfinmt. Can you invite me to the game, Mr. Comish?

thats dumb it is password locked for a reason I dont have to do that, I need you email to send you an invite and along with everyone else that wants to play.

I don't have a problem sending you my email, but I am not sure that too many guys are going to sign up, if that is the case.

Anyway to make it open to registration, without passwords and approval from the Commissioner?

sorry for the first one big fin this is just like last years so let the games begin.

Any prize for the guy who picks the worst bracket? Even though I try that's where I usually end up. :)

I can do better than selection comittee---where is MissSt? Illini? Why are two teams fron suckazz PAC10 in?? Why are all those teams that IL whupped in BigTen in??Wny is Duke a #1 seed instead of WVU? And if that is right, why are they not in same bracket to validate the Comittee's rannking? Why are we #6 seed when we earned a #3, at least a #4? Why do Duke and SYR have the easiest road to final four when they are 3rd and 4th seed???...I am tired now and will stop asking questions....go
Vols, go Sparties, go WVU !!!

I'm just happy we made the playoffs. We gave Kansas a run for their money early in the year, so we'll see if we can pull off some kind of major upset...

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back