Trail Camera Photo's off Moose

shoots-straight

I've been out getting some exercise tromping the hills. I found this moose that had died prematurely. So I put one of my camera's on it to see what was up. There were lion, bobcat, and wolf tracks that day.

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

Awesome photos SS thanks for sharing. So much for the theory that cats and wolves only kill and eat fresh meat. Makes me want to go out and find some winter kill and put a camera up as well.

Very cool. Is that a fisher in the one pic? Looks like it, but can't tell for sure.

That's awesome shoots. Great pictures and find.
I take it your camera isn't having any problems with the cold?

Fin, Your right, that's a Fisher. I caught, two of them this year. In earlier pictures I posted about my trapping. They are fairly rare. They say their an indicator species. Maybe a side benefit of wolves?
That particular camera is a Leaf River. Many good ones on the market. I've never been a club guy, and putting camera's out gives me a reaons to get out. Call me a non social sweat man.

I had 4 cats in one picture but it wasn't really very good. I climbed to the top of the mountain, and cut a great cat up there.

Randy11, it's been really warm, so temp. not really a factor right now.

Last edited:
My crappy cabelas ones have still been kicking off at night and not working right, even with this weather. I'm thinking I need to take advantage of cabelas warranty plan on those things.

My crappy cabelas ones have still been kicking off at night and not working right, even with this weather. I'm thinking I need to take advantage of cabelas warranty plan on those things.

Do you mean that the camera isn't taking pictures at night? If so make sure the setting's right, and the batteries are fresh.

No, they completely shut down because it gets too cold, then when it worms up they still don't work right. One of them that he uses is mine, it never has worked correctly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back