MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Winter Olympics

I way prefer Winter Olympics to Summer Olympics. When does the curling start?

Watching half pipe now and wait for Shawn White to drop in...Seeing Vonn win was awesome...From MN of course :)

I could of been a contender in Curling. Born in the wrong place, at the wrong time. As far a Lindsey Vonn is concerned, I'd drink her bath water.

Lindsey, yea, shes da bomb. Ya gotta love watching the downhill.
How about those wipeouts, man that course is brutal.

So Fin, ya wanna explain curling to me ?

Goddamn Great Britain has a 19yo hottie skip on their curling team.
I like the way she handles stones.

Attachments

• evemuirhead.jpg
    evemuirhead.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 273
  • eve-muirhead-2009-3-24-8-30-56.jpg
    eve-muirhead-2009-3-24-8-30-56.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 280
  • Thur-4-Eve-Muirhead.jpg
    Thur-4-Eve-Muirhead.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 278
Between the Olympics and Xgames, it's pretty apparent that White is head and red locks above the competition. It's not if he'll will, if he doesn't fall he will.

Vonn's is a great story, congrats to her!

I love seeing the usa on top of the medal counts. White, Vonn, Ohno and Davis are all studs.

Yeah, seeing Vonn and White win just put a big smile on my face, both are at the top of their game and dominating their respective sports.

Interesting Vonn ran on men's skis...strong gal. Pretty cool exchange with and husband Thomas Vonn also. Anyone catch the Shaun White & coach's celebration...don't believe they knew it was being audibly recorded.

You guys would be shocked if you say the little old hill that Vonn learned to ski on!

I met Ohno once at the OTC circa 2003 or so. Everyone else on my team had flown out of CO Springs already so I had lunch with him. Nice guy

Ha the Shawn White talk before the run cracks me up.

He is insane. I remember how bad it use to hurt to wipe out in a half pipe in 1990. Those pipes back then were about a 1/4 of the height. His first hit was crazy big.

Kind of a whiny/annoying chick. Hopefully she doesn't end up pitching Wheaties on tv...

The Mancusco gal was much easier to listen to.

Jose, your demeanor always comes off something like this:

Attachments

• funny-2.gif
    funny-2.gif
    351.5 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Back