Who dat!

DRAFTSTUD

Everyone should be in Louisiana today and yesterday, it is crazy! (Crazier!) On every corner was a Hawker selling T-Shirts and Banners. Stores were selling out of anything Black and Gold. My wife Charlotte and I are having 45-50 of our close friends over for Fried Catfish, French Quarter Fries, hush puppies and my own special Cole Slaw. I have no idea of what all the Drinks and Desserts that will show up. We have set up 2 big screens, one in each Den. One is for the Teenagers and then we have one for the Who Dat Nation in my Den. Everyone is suppose to be here around 2:30 or 3:00 with the Guys that stand around with a beer in their hand watching me and a buddy cook the Catfish coming earlier, they're the ones where when the first batch comes off they grab it before it cools and look like a Dog eating guts until it cools off in their mouths all the time muttering "Hot, Hot!" Hope everyone has a great time and remember "Geaux Saints!" John:D

Man, I wish I was on your friends list.:(

Sounds oh, so good and here I am alone, since my wife left me for a younger man.

Everyone should be in Louisiana today and yesterday, it is crazy! (Crazier!) On every corner was a Hawker selling T-Shirts and Banners. Stores were selling out of anything Black and Gold. My wife Charlotte and I are having 45-50 of our close friends over for Fried Catfish, French Quarter Fries, hush puppies and my own special Cole Slaw. I have no idea of what all the Drinks and Desserts that will show up. We have set up 2 big screens, one in each Den. One is for the Teenagers and then we have one for the Who Dat Nation in my Den. Everyone is suppose to be here around 2:30 or 3:00 with the Guys that stand around with a beer in their hand watching me and a buddy cook the Catfish coming earlier, they're the ones where when the first batch comes off they grab it before it cools and look like a Dog eating guts until it cools off in their mouths all the time muttering "Hot, Hot!" Hope everyone has a great time and remember "Geaux Saints!" John:D

The stores in LA will all be backordered on catfish and crawfish after this weekend... and beer, don't you know...

Dstud, went to a pretty cool venue last night & enjoyed some darn good creole/blues/rock with Marcia Ball and her kickazz band. She's one classy piano playing lady and a bigtime Saints fan of course.

Say hello to Wes, good luck to NawLins & have a beer for me.

Man, I wish I was on your friends list.:(

Sounds oh, so good and here I am alone, since my wife left me for a younger man.

I think that's the single most depressed/depressing post I've ever seen. Cheer up man, go get yours. :hump::D

Dstud, went to a pretty cool venue last night & enjoyed some darn good creole/blues/rock with Marcia Ball and her kickazz band. She's one classy piano playing lady and a bigtime Saints fan of course.

Say hello to Wes, good luck to NawLins & have a beer for me.

NHY, you've been catching some good acts lately. Marcia Ball? I haven't heard her play in more than 30 years. I truly love her music... Does she still cross her legs and bounce all over that piano bench?

I think that's the single most depressed/depressing post I've ever seen. Cheer up man, go get yours. :hump::D

Oh, she will be back after a week with the young man, fifty-nine years my junior.:)

Trying to decide what I will have for my Super Bowl meal. I think I will make a pot of elk chili and that will give me a few more meals this week while I am alone.

I keep thinking about that fried catfish and wish I had some. Just not much chance to have any fresh fish around these parts. The last best fish I had was around a campfire at a cabin in SE Alaska--

DSCF7451.jpg

Ribs smoked for 3 hours this morning, now there cut up, wrapped in foil and simmering in sauce over coals. The wife had me blacken some red & green bells, onions and a pasilla chili to go in her homemade chili. About to grill some pineapple sausages to enjoy with an avocado and roma tomato salad.
By the time this Super Bowl is over I'm going to weight more than Larry Allen.

Boy, did I miss the boat on that game. Good thing wife wouldn't front me any money to bet in Vegas.

Glad for the Saints. They played the better game and deserved to win. Congrats to all you "Who Dats" and may your hangovers be diminished by this time next week.

A good friend of mine gave me the Saints and 21 points...he was blowing my cell up during the first quarter.

Congrats Dstud.

Drew Brees and his son after the game was a nice touch, but the expression on that little guy' s face as he was looking at everything going on around him... priceless...

Thanks Ken, Wes said "Who Dat?" No, he said to say Hello! Boy was it Great! Our party was off the Charts when that guy intercepted Payton. BTW, There will be a coat drive to collect and send to H*ll, cause it just Froze Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geaux Saints! John

Thanks Ken, Wes said "Who Dat?" No, he said to say Hello! Boy was it Great! Our party was off the Charts when that guy intercepted Payton. BTW, There will be a coat drive to collect and send to H*ll, cause it just Froze Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geaux Saints! John

So that's what that cracking sound was... Hell! I thought it was all the drunks in LA falling out of their chairs when 22 intercepted that pass and ran it back for a TD. The sound came from SE of here and rumbled on and on like an earthquake...

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back